1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

daily quests

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Scarecrow, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

hello.
    i want to ask about the daily quests.
    http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/quests/new-quests.php
    the quests for example lvl 50 berserk outlaws is daily quests.
    daily means for me i can do it everyday.
    but if i look ingame one time quest ingame path to awaken also say daily quest.. wtf im lvl 51 now and i only can do this quest 1 time and with lvl 55 to 60 comes 1 more ?
    so kama everyday is all i can do to lvl and rest grind ?

thx

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  2. The50

The50 User

i dont remember that it says berserk outlaws is a daily quest. i think its 1 time quest.

3. tallum

tallum User

4. Waldorf

Waldorf User

i really doubt the quests that appear in the guide book are supposed to be daylies (even though they're labelled as such). i mean they reward huge amounts of xp, it would be really imba if they were doable every day.
    i think it's just a bad translation or maybe a dev had too much to smoke when he was typing the text in that guide book.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

yes thats why they normal dailys.
    they want to hit 85 fast and then game begins.
    like now you can just do it 1 time and then grind grind.
    ncsoft god site says daily quest look http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/quests/new-quests.php all quests there are dailys ingame god guide say daily so why its 1 time on offi eu server ?
    was sure god is no grinding and a friend who plays on nc server told me he do the quest everyday.
    so any gm can answer plz why its 1 time ?
    thx

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  6. Minus

Minus User

there is in did something wrong with those quests.
    when you are lvl 60-65 there are 3 quests. yesterday i was able to make only 1 quest of those 3. and today it's the same sytuation. i can choose only 1 quest but the problem is that it's the same quest like yesterday. so when i will be able to make other 2 quests?
    it's random or bugged.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

hope we get a reply from gm side.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

ok i have talked with gm ingame and he told me my quest need 1 hour and 40 mins to be resett.
    so the daily quests are 24 hours after you have done them and not like kamaloke 6.30.
    so all is fine ;)
    would be nice if theres a time so you can ah i have 2 hours for resett ;)

9. Etherial

Etherial User

yes as gm said daily quests need 24hours to be reset. kamaloka though and all instances (except raid ones) reset 6.30 am - server time.
    moving topic to general discussion

10. Minus

Minus User

what does it mean?
    quests got no restarts, this is a problem. you can't remake quest for example 55-60 lvl.
    also read what i wrote before.

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

yes seems so its not working, gm told me 1.5 hours now i wait since 4 and still no resett my daily quest.
    any idea ?????
    lol i really think innova and ncsoft na have both her own clients.....i want my dailys.........its going like before grind grind grind with no dailys

12. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

why does then some npc say it resets at 6.30am? :p

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

im really confused now, i do at the moment the 55 daily in forsaken plains.
    god guide say daily quest, nc god site say daily quest so we will see.
    fahrenheit can you plz check what they mean with daily quest or maybe its the ru client from innova and there they not daily....!
    would be nice if you can take a look and give some infos.

14. Darksie

Darksie User

if i'm not mistaken the daily quests are also kinda bugged in the ru servers, ncwest and korean.

15. Umbarabumba

Umbarabumba User

its bugged, 1 of my pt mates did fp and vos but no1 else from us can do any other but fp one, when we want to take others npcs just tell us to gtfo, same **** happens on ncsoft servers

1 time quests have red scrolls over npcs heads, repeatables r blue

16. Pikwik

Pikwik User

there is a problem after lvl 55 daily quest really. i done the 55 on 3am friday the 9th. now it is 4h30 pm the 10th and i cant get another daily. npc still waiting

17. Minus

Minus User

i am 65 lvl, and adventurer guide offers me 2 quests today on bs and near goddard. i have done both two, but thirth one (from fod) did not appear. the funny thing is that npc still has red scroll above the head suggesting he offers quest, but he does not :)

also gain of token insolence tower items looks strange. you can make quest 1 time for each kama/laba since 50lvl. so it's like 14 quest items and you need much more to upgrade b-grade ring to maximum (quest reward). so it's something weird with this.

next thing is intened tactic quest. quest item from vladimir/lazearth is easy to get, but as far as i see you need to kill 10 quest mobs for loval servant's blood and only 1 person from party gain quest item. so you need 70 those mobs which appears very seldom.

seriously, i dont know what korean kid was writing this software but he facked it hard.

18. Waldorf

Waldorf User

double aegis!

the confusing thing is: the quests that appear in the guide book you get after your 2nd transfer (presented as dailies) show as non-repeatable in the map quest database.
    one source in game says they are repeatable while another one says they aren't.
    this really makes you wonder how many people are still working on this game at ncsoft to let such huge errors pass through.

19. MoRt3rO

MoRt3rO User

all quests, taken from adventure guide is one-time!

20. Minus

Minus User

stop bullshiting here. i made 60-65 quest yesterday and i was albe to repeat it today. so its not one-time quest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.