1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage.exe downloading issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Arael, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arael

Arael User

hello,

i've taken my time to read other threads about the issues related to the installation process but none of the solutiones given seems to work for me. i get to download the 4game launcher with no problems but i'm stuck at 12% when installing the game itself. the only thing i can do to get it over 12% is clicking on the update icon, but i get the feeling it won't solve anything on the long run. is there anything i can do?

i've tried to erase all my c++ stuff, placing the two downloads in the same folder, uninstalling and reinstalling the 4game launcher, and so on. i've tried almost every possible solution i got to read here but it just won't work. maybe it's just some huge demand on those particular files that causes the delay, but i asked somebody else about that update button and he did not remember seein anything like that at all. i'm working on win7.

i apologize for my bad english and misplacing this thread, but i'd like you to give some kind of tip or something.

thank you and excuse me for the inconvenience.

2. Famous

Famous User

have you tried deleting the system folder and then doing the 'fix all' on the web launcher?

3. Arael

Arael User

hello again,

first of all, thank you for the quick response. i'm kind of noob with messing with system folders so i don't know what you exactly mean. i deleted the 4game folder, along with the lineage one and tried the fix all on the web launcher to no avail. maybe you refer to other system folder that i can't figure. i'm sorry, not the best at computers xd

again, thank you for your reply

4. Eska

Eska User

hello,

it stops at 12%, right ? do you have enough space on your partition ?

5. Arael

Arael User

hello again,

first of all i'd want to thank you for the help. it seems the manteinance update worked sweet since i'm able to play normally now. it's great to have this support on a f2p game^^ again, many thanks for the support, guys. you may close the thread :)

6. Kall

Kall User

our plesure :)
    closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.