1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

dualswords users . . .

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by agalitsa, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agalitsa

agalitsa User

first of all hello...i ve been playing in this server for a couple of days and i am really having fun.also this is my first thread because i didnt have anything worth saying before now.what are we going to do???(dualswords users)(gladiator/blade dancer/swordsinger*/buffers)this is rediculous we cant have b/a/s equipment???i mean bound like all the other classes.it happens to have a bd, everyone will tell me that bds arent that much help except dances.wrong they are high dps chars and they need p attack from weapons!in our case dualswords!!!so plz someone tell me what to do! ! ! i am almost 60 with dual revo...https://forum.4game.com/images/icons/icon8.png

2. Natzume

Natzume User

i'm a bd too mid 60s, you can afaik at least rent shadow duals b-grade in aden for ~90k. you can wear them for 300minutes (if you don't need to attack, un-equip them and it will last longer), 213p.atk, i'm not sure if there are a and s grade duals for rent though.
    but with your dual mastery you can even wear them after 61, 'cause your p.atk is well over 300 then ('cause of the mastery) so you don't need an a-grade 1h-sword, p.atk will be lower. but you could enchant a-grade 1h-swords of course if you're rich to get slightly more p.atk.

3. Neuron

Neuron User

+ tanks da and sk transformation with duals... and yes, to make kesh*kesh duals we need ~18kk adena... :mad:

4. cheet

cheet User

y it`s super unfair! sorry... all classes have bound items (s grade included), but not glad and bd. it would be much easier if we had just common stuff in shops. care about bound duals. i`m 65 on bd and i`m starting to feel a strong lack of dmg during exp, and the amount of adena i made this far is 6kk, cheapest a duals r like 18kk thats a bound set s + 2x weapon s. even in pailaka 49 u dont have an option to take duals (for example delusion*delusion) everything else is there. (offtopic: u can even get a sword of balhala!! :d or asranail :d, sometimes i think ncsoft f&^*% innova with the data and gave u a beta version of god. nvm i like this serv and i hope i`ll spend few years here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  5. Makbet

Makbet User

i also want to create dual sls but in blacksmith there isn't any option to create from bound items only from common. i think that there no common items on god so create that kind of weapon is imposible. i checked blacksmith in oren and aden.

6. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.