1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Launcher solution

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by icehowler13, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

hey,

i know the server is still in beta and you, innova team, have done a good job until now. the server is smooth, as i can play on a flash mobile network with no laag, and the gm staff is very helpful and active. though, as you can see, there are a lot users that can not play because this web launcher with frost security integrated is not working for many people. i came here with my friends, among many others, because this is a fresh free european official lineage 2 server. it is supposed to run smoothly and the timezone is perfect.

i have waited all week for any change that can fix the issue previously described. it was a big launch for you, and many of us were happy for this, until some of us saw we can not play. could you inform us what are innova's plannings regarding to this 1st severity issue? if this waiting is expected to be a small one, then we will wait. else, you could make us a favor and stop wasting our 1-5 hours /day free play time waiting for a fix and filling your forums with rubbish.

thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  2. CutePoison

CutePoison User

hope won;t be another topic with no answer like the others.

3. jinmaster

jinmaster User

i am one of those who can not play...when i click on play image loading disappears and nothing happens...it's a pity cause i was organized with my friends to begin playing there and now they are playing and i cannot :( i'm only "afraid" of the fact that if they'll fix the problem it'll be too late to begin playing and i'll remain alone

4. CutePoison

CutePoison User

let's hope it will be fix tomorrow after the maintenance :rolleyes:

5. Eska

Eska User

hey guys. i know that some things might not look so flashy, but not every problem we can solve by ourselves, we can't modify server/client files and we need to wait for some updates that will come up soon.
    game launching problem is caused in 99% by some software blocking frost, and that cause game not able to load.

please check:
    - https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=2129

if it wont help, jinmaster, pm me on skype tomorrow.

6. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

cutepoison is having problems logging in since the beginning and no pm were answered to her. :)

7. jinmaster

jinmaster User

i put the file in the exceptions of avast but the problem is the same :( i also uninstalled avast,reinstalled and put in exceptions but nothing

8. CutePoison

CutePoison User

same jin ..nothing works ... install/reinstall/dezinstall/add to exceptions/turned off firewall/dezinstall all c++ from the pc/every single suggestion from the forum about the launcher problem i tryed... and nothing. nothing works.

9. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

so no one will help us play on eu?

10. Eska

Eska User

jinmaster,

are you using any kind of router ?

11. CutePoison

CutePoison User

i don't get it , you're talking only with jinmaster .... we are more then 1 player that cannot enter the server. so what should i get from this ? we don;t count? .. well just tell us so we will not waste our time waiting and yours answering . there is more then 1 week since we wait for an answer...we tryed everything we found on forum and still cannot join .from my point of view is simple ... i waited 1 week and no answer :) so i guess will be only this : good luck with the server .

12. HouseCall

HouseCall User

my problems are same. i did all you've written here. i uninstalled avast and got comodo and made exceptions... nothing helped.
    but i have router and i think there can be fault too.
    thank you for help

13. jinmaster

jinmaster User

yes, i am, can this be a problem?

14. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

so those with public wireless network can not join server? oh..

15. Kall

Kall User

public/non public don't metter. if you use router you can have blocked port which is needed to launch game.

16. Nymphetamine

Nymphetamine User

so how unlock this port ??

17. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

and what port do we need to have it opened? though modifying router's ports is not necessary on l2 us / ru / ko. why does eu needs to be different?

18. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

search google "how to forward port" + your router's name and id

19. jinmaster

jinmaster User

lol...so ppl who got router will have connection problems? we are talking about a lot of people! :|

20. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

you need to allow communication through 4game's port. it is not normal for a mmorpg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.