1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is that your support yea?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by omigad, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omigad

omigad User

dear innova,
    after today information with premium account prices i started to wonder is that your support for countries you are aiming?
    let me remind you:
    -en
    -de
    -fr
    -poland
    -turkey
    -it
    -es
    -nl

those two i marked with red colour dont have euro value and they are like 3-4x poor than rest of europe with euro value
    you innova are russian so you very good know what i talking about. the difference between euro and your sad rub is so big same as for pl and tr.

i know you have to pay ncsoft license
    i know you have to pay fees for server machine located in europe
    i know you have to pay your staff and feed your families

but tell me wth you are going to support poor european countries if your prices are waaaaaaaaaaay overtated for their salaries.

im from poland and today i wish you go to hell innova!
    soda water stuck to your heads

2. stomped

stomped User

u dont have to buy it to play.
    and let me ask so you dont buy games?
    like a simple ps3 game cost 60-80 euros

3. omigad

omigad User

most here have xbox360 because its able to run copy of games instead ps3

4. stomped

stomped User

thos copy is called piracy bro. and u cant play online whit pirated games, unless u want to risk your console ban.
    and we dont have anything to talk, u are pirate and have no rights, and i knew that ppl like u qq bout this price

5. omigad

omigad User

to online gaming we have pcs, consoles are developed for single players or with friends sitting next to you, not on other side of globe

6. PatriotazX

PatriotazX User

poland > lithunia imho ^^ you have some space to fall yet :)

7. stomped1

stomped1 User

rofl just listen to your self, are u clueless?
    ok so you buy pc games then?

8. omigad

omigad User

who need to buy pc games to play online? you are pretty casual noob paying 30 euro for single game to done it in 1 day and then maybe play online lmao...
    most interesting online games are mmorpg/mmofps available for free - like l2 already. but pa is so god mode and everybody need it

9. stomped1

stomped1 User

obv pirate is obv.
    yet u say its free, u dont need to buy pa to play no one is forcing u.

10. xAndrei

xAndrei User

you know something about auto converter on debit/credit card?
    so stfu and go play tetris

11. mindaz3

mindaz3 User

you can get used games for around 5-10 euros and also you can trade console games.

12. Kurai

Kurai User

in regard to the ps3/xbox games discussion. in poland you can buy retail games for around 40 euros. so infact, just there you can see the economies difference.

13. Intrepid

Intrepid User

you have the money to buy a hd tv and an xbox360 but you have no money to pay 12€/month...

im in hungary we are 1 of the worst as far as economy goes and i have no issue with the price so ehm its weird why you all say that you drink a bit less beer thats all.

14. stomped1

stomped1 User

yup if u cant affordt 12 euros u shuld not be playing whit pc and wasting electricity and paying for internet coz that means u cant affordt them either.

15. Intrepid

Intrepid User

yeah it sounds like some people live in the forest on bread and water only or something like that :d

besides its business you cant start with a low price on a community like that and count in the fact that russian official have over like 15k player which means they dont need to have a high price to reach a financial goal unlike here.

16. joko26

joko26 User

rich ppl don't flame and why? why they play here , why? i tell you why, here they are strong, on a official server with payment pro month with no donation they cant be the best so they fu... with poor ppl that have a salary like 100-200 euro and they still know how to live and afford something . and yea its free to play but with pa is more easy an all want a fair play not a richy rich = owner of the server of clan halls of wars of pk etc . think twice and don't hit on ppl that cant afford to spend 12 euro. right now i can donate for 2 years and so on im not rich but i have inaf but 12 euro i will not pay for a pa. wow deserves 12 euro nc soft to and some more games.

17. stomped1

stomped1 User

wtf are u talking bout, did u saw ncwest cash shop?
    they got buffs for 30 mins that give u huge advantage

18. Intrepid

Intrepid User

thats not about rich people or poor people dont make it an economy related question its about pure business decision.

lets say you have a goal to reach 100€ and you have 100 customer so you charge them 1€ and you are ok or in the current case you have 10 customer for the same goal.

russian official cant be compared with eu official because of that. and about the price itself well at start it was expected to be higher simply because they dont have the stable user base to count on with the income.

19. joko26

joko26 User

so screw ncsoft to, l2 i say not all games, id rather say with cash shop rich ppl will have a lot advantage why not pa 6 euro and all will be happy. cs = weapon +++++ at maximum with the stones in cs is no problem so i say is a lot screwed balance with those stones to so why not 6 euro pa.

20. joko26

joko26 User

u forgot cs their incoming is not just pa id rather have 12k ppl pay 6 euro for a pa then 4k ppl with 12 euro so business its math and u must include a price that u get more customers in pa to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.