1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Server limit since today?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by xRelapse, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xRelapse

xRelapse User

i received disconnect, then when i try log in to game, click confirm on core server, nothing happens.

tried option "fix game", still same, doesn't work..

after 5 attempts, i'm in game, wow..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

3. KerubiaN

KerubiaN User

same prob here. i just came home and updated the game but cannot enter. stuck on server screen after pressing confirm buton.

4. scandalll

scandalll User

yeah,suddenly innova can`t handle the amount of players and you have to buy pa to have u`r reserved place , is kinda same **** like paying the monthly fee that was before.gg

5. Eska

Eska User

hello,

sever have some capacity, when free slots will over, only people with premium account are allowed to enter.

6. Gajin

Gajin User

yeee sure, and after 2 weeks of no problems with logging in under heavy traffic, suddenly servers gets overloaded? what w ********... keep your pa with it`s prices, but for a fok sake dont force players to purchase!

7. lonelybreak

lonelybreak User

yeah... and u can't even login correctly bcos u got problem with it ;/

8. hells

hells User

at least put pa buyable lol, ppl waste so many time to enter servers lol

9. Pinko

Pinko User

same problem here, getting dc-ed at server selction screen before and after the maitainance that just passed.
    if it`s overpopulated - why did it start blocking me now ? and not yesterday or the day before ?
    i`ll probably buy pa anyway but if u want to force players to buy it in order to simply log in during week time and not a rush hour at that ... that`s just not right. i can accept that on sieges since it is supposed that the server will be rly heavy and u can use that trick then. i still won`t like it but it`s understandable - and today i had no problems till 5 gmt+2 when i was out for a while and when i came back - no way to login and after that maitanance- no one said for how long , but i was like "chill after that everything will be ok" - but no same thing ;/

10. 1tm

1tm User

last week there was same issues about dc when server use to get crowed. so its same, nothing new. personaly i couldn't login about ten times last week. perhaps, right now server cap was reduced to avoid lags, but no worries tommorow server should get emptier because of upcoming new server.

11. Kall

Kall User

server cap was present at begning, but we have free pa for 4 days thats why this problem is less occured in previous. today is launch new server so i think its help a lot.

12. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.