1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

L2 classic - Daily discussion

Discussion in 'Activity' started by turnON, Apr 21, 2015.

1. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

When you show to bishops and tanks how refined QA ring and baium talisman really works :}
    I have to mension that its obvious you aren't as skillful on dagger as on archer but still enough with gear that produce 11k vs destro and 28k vs healer :}
    The set up with 2 x tanks is working awsome i would prefer Paladin like in Habber videos but still its very good. TK/PAL - the real tanks who are giving time (life touch/80-lvl skills/sacrafice/sof = immortality) to their dd-s to show class, instead of some angry kids playing cheap DA/SK arround, showing down complexes from the childhood. We can imagine with Exciting adventurer skill added to improved evasion (wich works proper now) and mirage.
    Very decent job to the healing tandem aswell ... so would be pretty hard to contest against such group ... ,,Only ninja can kill another ninja." they say.

2. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

:6: Well said.

3. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

Does anyone have any decent feedback about kameals? It seems that the soulhound does OP damage to mobs, while berserker is just complete poop when it comes to dps. Does anyone have learned the level 2 light/dark buffs? Where the top A anchient weapons? Nobody farms 80 rb anymore?

4. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Berserker with AQ3, baium talisman, GS+12, lilith 4, super othell 10, +9 STR dyes, MJ hvy set (or NM+6, or tallum hvy), No hat, no Aden, no Authority + SE buffs+ haste1
    = mediocre dps. Not good, not bad.
    Full buffs = now we are talking.
    Still compare to titan with same gear = less dmg (not on limits ofc).
    Compare to GK equivalent gear = 1/2 dps.

Best skill berserker have is his stun rush. With him you can get more 1-2 hp mobs by lowering the time of running from one mob to another.

5. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

This seems to be a bit of false advertisement nowdays, dont you think so?
    [​IMG]

6. HundredBeasts

HundredBeasts User

No, because it was an attempt.

And u can fail or not when u attempt to do something. In this case, NCSoft failed. But it still is an attempt.

Edit: and if u read closely most of the stuff they announce are already gone.

7. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

That’s the point...

8. HundredBeasts

HundredBeasts User

Yes. But they still attempted.

9. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

it's not an attempt, that's an offer. Advertisement.

10. Suchy

Suchy User

You bois accuse Innova for outdated info. 10/10

Its Fragola post from 2k16?

11. Tetsujin

Tetsujin User

It’s not only a post. The same information is advertised on the official website also :D

12. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Anybody from Innova thinks how to merge Skelth with another server or we are still trying to delay the inevitable ?

13. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Merging is impossible.

Thats so fun, you still think Skelth will reborn from the ashes like a phoenix. And what ppl will happily farm afk another 2-3 years ? :D

Merging, opening new senrvers , advertisments , free subscription - nothing of these will not help since the l2 concenption of the game is tottaly different from what we want to play.

14. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Merge is easy if you have rights on more then one server, i don't see difference with situation on Core when they merge it with another one which name i even don't remember. I don't think you gonna keep on farming afk on normal server where PK chars and wars are all arround and thats what Skelth is missing. Population on EU is mostly by slavianic nations like (polish,bulgarian,cz,slovakian etc, so going to RU isn't so big cultural shock, after many of their youngsters also know english too)

15. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

please, first read if its possible at alll, to combine 2 different regions , that requires different licenses.

Then ill start talking if there is a point at alll, to merge 2 servers just to prolong their live with 2-3 months more.

The conseption of the game is that we dont like. Even with 10 k Online, ill not be happy to afk farm forever.

Why should i go actively farm, mobs with no drops. When i can just leave him farming adena and mats with less xp but who cares is afk.

If they remove AFK farm, maybe ill be back to play. Maybe .

I like the l2 because of the Social Aspect, The grinding part and the Sieges Pvps.
    At this point, everything i mention from those aspects is not exist in game.

Last time i make party in Skelth, was........ hmmm i dont remeber when.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Naralein and JaimeLannister like this.
  16. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

I totally agree but its not my job to make it work :} and as i asked ,,is anybody from Innova thinks for any variants" ? Without pvp-s i won't be back too and afk farm will continue not just because of macros, but because the fields are empty which is part of no population problem (no spot competition). If there is a RU server with 2-3k and you add 200-300-500 ppl from Skelth it will be fun and pvp for sure. L2 is the most social MMORPG, too bad that many carebears and gm-s don't have the same view and failed the server so hard with wrong decisions and passive ingame politics like detagging until hit 83738 lvl and then start to farm a new character (dieng 2 times and cutting veins ! ) :}

17. Emil G

Emil G User

I don't know how is going on Korean servers,but in future i don't believe something will be changed ...Maybe position now is ok for innova couse there is many solo party ppl who pay for 4-5-7 acc by themselfs.Market is most from 1 or 2 players who kill all rb's daily and sell loot.Workers are ok with that couse teir trains farm 24/24.Noone will ACPECT war becouse of NON STOP training and chance to be killed by war enemy char.PK chars become many (becouse many idiots feel BORING)!It's chrismas soon this is the time were population on servers must be TOP MAXed.We see many ppl going on old chronicle to play only couse dont like automatized gameplay.Everyone who thing a little .........What is point to play a game WHO play ALONE.What you do IN?Restock shots???Put loot in Warehouse?Early or latter your brain understand there no point to do that COUSE YOU DONT FEEL ANY PLEASURE of that!Anyway im 100% sure GM's read all posts maybe discuss something but KOREA bring news not them :) so everything is POINTLESS.
    So i can say only PK ppl be correct and don;t do that what you don't want to be do it on YOU!Couse when you go % back noone win from that!Only more ppl quiting (its FACT)

18. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

the game evolved into what we have now. The old l2 you all whine about does no longer exist, at least on official servers.

19. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

exactly. Thats why im playing c3 x1 rate and its pretty Hypeeee :D

Emil G likes this.
  20. Emil G

Emil G User

Does anybody have problem with login via TEAMVIEW.From 2-3 weeks i cant use PLAY button,when press is after gameguard game windows NOT appear.Before i didn't have problems...........