1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old NA servers.

Discussion in 'Community' started by blowmeaway, Apr 21, 2015.

?

Name your old server

1. Bartz

102 vote(s)
    16.5%
  2. Kain

44 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Devianne

57 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. Erica

18 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Gustin

26 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Lionna

46 vote(s)
    7.5%
  7. Sieghardt

22 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. Hindemith

42 vote(s)
    6.8%
  9. Teon

191 vote(s)
    31.0%
  10. Franz

47 vote(s)
    7.6%
  11. Luna

22 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Luminight

Luminight User

Devianne - SR in HouseofHonor
    Bartz - Luminosity - Duelist
    Phoenix - Luminight - Duelist

2. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby Moderator

:025:

3. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Τ Ε Ο Ν

Shot00374.jpg Shot01122.jpg

Ptitlaby likes this.
  4. TheSilentNoob

TheSilentNoob User

i remember being this kid, was 14 at the time, started playing this game randomly after downloading and trying so many games...i literally felt like i had found the place i had always been looking for, right before my brother kicked me off his pc

i don't think i can count as an old school player if i was only online for 20mins
    Aug 3, 2018
    back in 2013 ish we (emnity/FS) were smashing* 2 groups of nova at gc upper years ago in H5 chronos, we had gicobbe in our pt..i was some loser cardi trynna keep up
    even tho we outnumbered them and lost** the pvp speed felt crazy...i had no idea about zranger either and inevitably rerolled the moment i heard about it lmao

dunno how it relates but yea

*for a few minutes
    **felt like a victory tho

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  5. Mastergumble

Mastergumble User

Well, I pop from time to time :)

Probs you don't pley here atm, as usual Mg, Mabys, Buffzy...

Miss a lot old ones and the insane psyco war against crazy Franz specially archenemy Heartbreakers :)

Franz got a place on heart, impossible not having it been there from 1st minute till 2013!!!

Gustin - Teon - Franz

Proudly old leader of Eximius and KnightsOfHonor and Synergy alliances!

A big hug to everyone from those days @ Franz!!

Will be pausing here for some days to see how it will go on October 3...

If also jump there try to get me :)

1Shadow9Fists likes this.
  6. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

What a nice surprise :) is any of the old crew still playing with you? And where :)
    I am not going to new NA server, will stuck here on Skelth till end of days but wish you best of luck and many fun battles!

If you want to start here (Skelth) , give me a call, I will support you with everything I can!

7. Mastergumble

Mastergumble User

lvl 39 here atm missing last 40% or something, created Mg long ago, but left after few days, now have been playing a bit and fishing a lot lol (if didn't got dc today it should be logged).

I will probly check NA to see how it goes, have no time as before and trying to catch higher's atm would be almost impossible but even have no time to play as before, so far I only found (actually it was him who found me) one old friend from ally, Francisca from NakedForce, Eximius atm it's is just me and a lof of alts as usual ;)

Forgot how hard it was even missing the days without ss with the weird hit noise without them, but that was way long ago in Gustin I think :)

Funny to see A grade as Top gear and a lot of ppl who got used to different sets and play mode, miss a lot old friends, and places like Pagan's and FOG!
    Sep 25, 2018
    Lets see how new ISP will go, been playing hard due to a lof of dc's, finally I got ISP changed last night logged in for a bit and didn't noticed the usual lag so I hope I can survive enought this time to get class change done in one or two days and to try to get Buffzy 90% for her class change, sadly missed most of the last event buffs due to those problems, hope to get all done and find the last part for my new armor before the time runs out on event one =)

Big HUG (You know how orc's give those!)

8. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

TEON, Stefanet Silver Ranger :)

9. jesterr777

jesterr777 User

Lionna, Jesterr SK, Eternal Rage.