1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

L2 classic - questions for Innova team

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by turnON, Apr 23, 2015.

1. pykst

pykst User

@DIL

1. PLS answer. "-11%" stun resistance means that if I learn Acrobatics, I will be stunned by stunners MORE often or LESS often ??? This minus sign in front interferes with logic, because "resistance" is a positive thing, not a negative.

2. PLS answer. Same. "-11%" root resistance means that if I learn Esprit, I will be rooted MORE often or LESS often ???

3. Just as a remark... I "categorically" disagree with your position to not telling us truth about hidden effects. If I learn Esprit, I base that decision on assumption that I will regen better. But man, wtf, root landing rate seems completely unrelated.. and 11% is A LOT. I would not have learned that if I knew I will be rooted more... this is completely unfair. We must know all the info about such things... Because now I feel that you do not respect me by lying to me.
    Mar 18, 2017
    Man, MJ gives+50%, so in total you have MORE than 50%.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

@pykst
    I'm sorry for the late reply.
    1. & 2. You will be stunned and rooted more often, basically, those hidden effects give you a vulnerability to stun/root.
    3. Devs decide what should be announced or hidden when it comes to game mechanics. It's completely up to them, and we can't challenge their decisions.

pykst likes this.
  3. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

.... this is soooo hilarious :D sorry but I cant believe they add this kind of "effects" in the game :D

4. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

Code:
    Gain 50% more experience and SP during weekends from April 7 0:00 till April 9 23:59 and from April 14 0:00 till April 16 23:59. Applies to all levels
    why Innova , why u failed again.
    today is 18 april i logged in at morning , i pked 3 ppl, and i founded that PVE event is still on, they not loose %-i lost 12% of being red for nothing..
    why u extended pve event w/o information on twitter/facebook/forum

pykst likes this.
  5. ImmortalElf

ImmortalElf User

LOL , you are something , in weekend was the exp boost , but the no lose exp was for all 2 weeks , and it will end today after maintanance o_O

6. andergordo

andergordo User

any chance of 0xp loss event over before next siege? one siege is OK and fun, but 2 is already too much.

7. minaretas

minaretas User

Hi, do I need two subscriptions in order to dual box ?

8. andergordo

andergordo User

y, each account means 1 subscription.

CM Fragola likes this.
  9. Botikus

Botikus User

Will Innova setup the cash store like an RU/Korean servers on Skelth?

10. patro

patro User

Botikus likes this.
  11. Fragola

Fragola User

^^^^ Still applies.

12. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

WHY SKELTH SERVER IS EVERY UPDATE MORE FRIENDLY FOR BOTTERS?

we got - loop macro.
    we got increase time on songs dances
    now we got next target option which is perfect for botters/loopers in catacumbs -u cannot force flag them anymore?

economy on server is dead, no matter what u answer , ppl who are playing knows it..
    tons of basic mats from cata/necro/enchants armor/weapons - why, why why?

13. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

It's not about Skelth, it's about the game itself. Those updates / changes were already known from several months and expected.

All those things you are listing do not help botters at all. Those functions were already handled by the botting programs. It helps the other players, some running some looping parties, other just handling their box more easily. But tell me, how many looping party do you see everyday ? How does it compare to the overall population ?

Don't forget also that having a looping party is clearly not a perfect fit. If you want your bd/sws to dance / song on loop, it won't assist nor attack and you loose there some DPS.

CM Fragola likes this.
  14. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

I KNOW ITS ON KOREA/RU - BUT WHY DO WE NEED TO HAVE ALL BAD CHANGES, WHERE THE GOOD CHANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE BY NCSOFT:>
    u dont need to have bd/sws who assist on hit, high lvl dancer songer with enchanted skills +cov and u can exp even w/o shots:) -ifu got good setup

for me loopers are also boters (if there is no at least 1 live person) who drive the train.

ps
    go to place where u spoil eab/ewb with good chance - u will understand about things im saying, every single room is with party on loop macros (sometimes live person) but most of time in the night they run w/o controll

15. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Feel free to suggest changes and new ideas in the feedback forum :)

I'm not sure what you mean by enchanted skills since this design was remplaced by skill still leveling up even after third class change, but I see your point and agree with you : You don't need it. Still, it's not the maximum efficiency you could get, something that most botters are always looking for. Let's imagine for a while that yourself are using illegal programs to play at your place. Imagine that a single setting could change your global DPS by 20%, making you kill monsters 20% faster, and since you are still below respawn rate of the room, you simply net 20% more profits. Why shouldn't you do it ? There is no reason not to. Efficiency is the key everywhere, even more here.

Sadly your definition of the term is not the common one. A player using looping macro is still a player respecting the EULA, using the tools he has access to within the game to improve its fun, its game and ultimately make him play more so he pays more.

Stun them. Train them. Pk them. There are tools you can use to abuse the fact they are on loop (less since you can't flag next to them anymore, I agree on that). If you are yourself unwilling to make an effort to take their spot, your effort is just lower than their when they set up a full looping macro party. Few things are fair, but I believe it is fair that the guy doing the most effort is reaping the benefits.

Ion16 likes this.