1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

L2 classic - questions for Innova team

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by turnON, Apr 23, 2015.

1. attack

attack User

will innova invest in advertisement after the initial launch?

innadril likes this.
  2. Tinchh

Tinchh User

i would like to know if there will be lag/delay from players around the globe?
    i played two big titles and didn't have any problem

3. EileithyiaDK

EileithyiaDK User

i think what me and every body else are worried about is the drop rate and quantity of the drops/money and items. these last years we've seen a decrease, like never before, on those items mentioned above. getting 60 adena from level 99 monsters. getting no full drops after killing 20k+ monsters, gettings no weapon/armor parts after killing 10k+, getting maybe 1-2 pieces of leather or silver after killing the same monsters for 4 hours.

that was something goddess of destruction gave us. something i would very much like not to see happening again.

so i guess the question would be: will the "drop rates" be that of the original lineage ii c1 or what form of calculation will be used?

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  4. vanity

vanity User

i can assure you drop rate is just ok from my self experience at ru classic , we were training mobs arround 1 week at the same spot and we obtained 3 full d grade weapons 7-8 shields and 6-7 helmets.
    so don't panic , classic is hard as **** yeah noone denies it , you just have to work your *** for them ( drops ) , allways been like that in lineage 2.
    p.d - sorry for replying in this thread

5. GM Amarantha

GM Amarantha User

after making the final decision, in case it is positive, marketing strategy for the new project will be elaborated.

you can check if any problem with your ping may arise using our recommendations from the following thread:
    https://4gameforum.com/threads/utilities-for-analyzing-of-your-internet-connection.6158/

HellsinG likes this.
  6. Grommash

Grommash User

q: can you reveal the statistics of registration so far by country ?

innadril likes this.
  7. fujiyama

fujiyama Banned

how much remains to 15k?

8. Apophis

Apophis User

we already have 13783 registrations, so 1217 left.

9. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

im thinking about core population after classic open.

had a possibility core close if population goes down?

10. Doxed

Doxed User

the launch of classic servers in russia had almost no effect on russian main version population. the audiences of the two projects are completely different, as well as their interests and motives. we assume that a lot of core players are waiting for classic servers, but do not expect a dramatic influence on the population in case of classic launch. time will show, but at this moment there are no threats.

11. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

got it.
    you can tell me how about (in number) population from core atm?

kornel32 likes this.
  12. Doxed

Doxed User

unfortunately, we can't disclose this type of information.

13. EileithyiaDK

EileithyiaDK User

when is the final registration date?

elva_, nuhnbzhz, HellsinG and 3 others like this.
  14. Apophis

Apophis User

may 21, 2015.

MysticLilac and PanPan like this.
  15. EileithyiaDK

EileithyiaDK User

thanks mate. :)

NeroDOC likes this.
  16. Sailence

Sailence User

what is going to be done to stop the use of pragrams such as xxx and cp spamming programs? you can use xxx and not bot and have plenty of advantages.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
  17. Ironic

Ironic User

q: could you announce the vote numbers grouped by countries? we would like to see how many players from which countries are interested in this project.

[off-topic] what would be a nice sql implementation to do that?
    select count(*) as country_a
    from db.votes
    where user.ip in ('79%', '81%', '82%' );
    -- it's a bit pointless to repeat it for every country, changing numbers, any better idea?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  18. Terorblade

Terorblade User

q: why is innova making a server for europeans with rates for russians? i mean, 1/6 drop an q reward is insane, i looked throught old databases, at c1 reward and for example for spider killing on talking island you god 100 adena per item, now you get 10 adena. i mean is this game designed for lower rates like it suposed to be?

the biggest surprise ppl want still playing on this rates, they only things they think about are pred-order bonuses and useless staff......im looking at the streams at the actual classic in ru, and walk on lvl 59 in d grade is not the thing i expected from good old lineage 2

preparing for haters post......

19. Norz!

Norz! User

if you're "preparing for "haters" post", it's probably because deep down, you know very well your post isn't perfectly accurate, and people will call you out.

taking the liberty to answer to you instead of innova because they've addressed it before:

1) the official reason (you won't get a different one) is that it's to fight against crazy inflation known in late l2
    2) either way, it's ncsoft that makes decisions for everything important regarding classic. even if innova wanted to do it differently, they wouldn't be allowed to.

as for lvl 59 in d grad, well, all the top russians from gran kain i've checked out are in top c, i have even seen a vallhala sword, and i think some avadon.

thinking about my own experience on l2 official back in 2004, i was amongst the top 1% during c1 (lvl 56 or so), was full c grad and can only remember one tank in full b, and 2 other characters with b weapons. that's it, nothing more. if the players you see these days are only in top c, it's due to server being prelude mode, it's not because of drops rate.

hope that helped.

MaoMao and Luminight like this.
  20. dty//

dty// User

question: will we have ingame events?

Last edited: May 10, 2015