1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

L2 classic - questions for Innova team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by turnON, Apr 23, 2015.

1. nonas

nonas User

will repeatable quests (bonus adena for each quest item) will be completely nerfed to oblivion like its on russian classic because of bots?

2. Venca

Venca User

i wonder which are the payment methods for classic to purchase game/gametime. (ie: paysafe, paypal, visa, visa electron(?) credit cards?)

3. Razpar

Razpar User

just check innova for now and there is answer i think

4. Venca

Venca User

point is are they planning other methods than that..

5. Louk97

Louk97 User

they should add these cards that you could buy 30 45 60 90 days of game. if many stores have these cards, they are going to attract way more players for classic

6. Koteika17

Koteika17 User

we go to play on your server. i would like to expect the opening has until june
    next question, how often will be updated l2classic to high-five inclusive? every six months?

7. dty//

dty// User

it will update until hb and then there will be a vote if they update it to gracia or not

the average time between classic updates is 6 - 9 months

Ironic and Koteika17 like this.
  8. Ven al Formaggio

Ven al Formaggio User

question: is there a chance we are going to see classic on steam?

9. migulogigolo

migulogigolo User

q: have you thought about lifecycle of the server(s), because after month or two, from server opening, people have leveled up, and there are no exp places for everyone, so people start leaving, because they cant do anything, and when people start leaving, remaining guys think that server is dying because people left and then even more people will leave. will result that server dies, have you analyzed what happened in ru servers? maybe we need more areas/servers from the start, so there is enough exp places for everyone?

10. Norz!

Norz! User

afaik they'd launch eu with 1.03, which means more areas.

11. migulogigolo

migulogigolo User

q: ill raise this issue here too, introduce online cap of 4k at eu servers if they will come?. im sure this is one of the issues you are studying too. because imho there arent enough mobs/places for any more people.

edit: 3k=4k

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  12. Feanathiel

Feanathiel User

would there be an opportunity for users to help as a game master for one or more servers? personally i've played lineage ii since open beta and have some gm experience, and i'd like to help if there are openings for that. i'm sure there are other people with the same question as well. any info on that?

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  13. Norz!

Norz! User

14. Urso90

Urso90 User

question: is sharring account bannable? example one spoiler shared betweed people in one cp.

15. xSung

xSung Banned

does innova (both ru/eu) aims on following the same updates than korean server? i mean, will innova eventually get the updates that korean server is running or they might be different??
    any expected time?
    maybe on the time eu server gets prepared, ru will update to further on korean server direction. (that would means europe would open with that version too, right?)

16. turnON

turnON User

hi ,

this question has been already answered please try to read q/a in 1st site ,

b, will we get the latest korean update or the old russian one? (translators could translate the game directly from korean to english)
    amarantha - version of european classic would be the same as on russian servers.

17. xSung

xSung Banned

no, im not asking if we gonna get the korean or the russian, im asking if eventually, innova will follow the same way of updates than korea is running, its not the same, i want to know if sooner or later we will have the korean update (since im loving the way l2classic is evolving on their servers)

18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

we will have the same updates that russian server will have. it could be fully korean updates, modified or whatever...

19. DirtyBit

DirtyBit User

question:

if there will be a server, is the server rate 1x / 1/6x set in stone?

20. attack

attack User

of course, this is not gonna be a pvp server.