1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Level 75+ Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by SleepnDreamn, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepnDreamn

SleepnDreamn User

so today i got 75 on my se and got the quests on sv and on shrine.
    it's 3 at night shrine is full so i cant kill any mob there and every freaking mob in sv has insane magic resist. what idiot designed this quest?
    begging for party doesn't work since people don't like to help or share their quest items (even better they will ks healer or camp the mob till its 1hit dead).

how the hell i'm supposed to deal with those stupid daily quests?

2. Shattered

Shattered User

now imagine how i am makin it with tank. since 2:00 till like 4:30. u feel better? :)

3. SleepnDreamn

SleepnDreamn User

i gave up on mine... trying to kill sv mobs with healer is too painful. wish i had a great wolf or fenrir ;/

4. Amiron

Amiron User

i'm archer shrine is still problem for me even with iss buffs(200k), max 50 q items for 30min cuz there is a lot of mages on cdl. sv = higher archer resist.

doesn't matter where i am, always have friends ready to help me.

5. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

1st i like your avatar amiron ^^
    2nd took me 3 days to finish shrine with warlock (i go there whenever i'm bored,i didn't spend 3 whole days in shrine),and it takes about 30 min for sv and 1h for woa angels.the only thing that helps me is battle heal, cause i can heal mages on cdl xd.spawn more mobs pls :mad:

6. Tomasi

Tomasi User

u can kill mobs in sv with dagger or any other weapon insted of bow. (buy enchanter buff)

7. franko

franko User

yeah shrine quest is "fun", when you are masochist. 2 am and cant kill mob because ksing. whole area is made by sadist. few mobs with low respawn ftw. not fun, not rewarding, just delete that place...

8. Fenris

Fenris User

wtf ? i was making this quest with my tank on buffs from ch/newbie in like 20 min max...

9. franko

franko User

sv or shrine quests ? if shrine quest it was long time ago because that place is camped 24 h

10. ValarMorghulis

ValarMorghulis User

well, is it the first time you have a problem to do one daily quest? non-archer non-nuker pcs feels like you since low lvl...
    the only way to do this is to make party, and maybe use 2 days to do one quest...

11. Fenris

Fenris User

it was both shrine and sv - both of them are on same lvl range till 80 lvl - ye on last few days there was like 2384 people to 1 mob :d on shrine but sv is easy.
    so i dont know what this guy used to kill sv mobs ... propably d grades..

12. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

shrine quest is plain stupid -_-

13. franko

franko User

silent valley is easy when you are melee, mobs there have high mdef and high attack so it can be tricky for some classes.

14. Gizensha

Gizensha User

then why dont you just ignore daily and go grind? u get as twice exp in the time u complete daily.

15. TereuS

TereuS User

omg a "caster" class qqing cause cant do a few quests, feel what melees feel since lvl1 when all of you (healers included since they can use their skills without transform) were ksing melee classes and dont wanted to party us because you will be slowed and you didnt need help cause you 2-3 shooted mobs xd

the only daily quest i see is worth at 75+ is the sv one (swordmuse), the others you spend 20 mins looking for a free mob, as gizensga said go to a party and do exp (at least until 77 and you can do the only-mages-quest on pi, yeah other nice feature that melees can't get xd)

16. Etherial

Etherial User

moving thread to general discussion, since is not really a question to be answered.

kind regards

17. bluezinx

bluezinx User

ignore that quest. too many noobs camping for 77 quest items to get 10% exp at 75 lol. even at 4am - 5am the place is full

18. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.