1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New Year's Eve Event is here!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Fahrenheit, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

12000dd.jpg

let yourself enjoy some holiday spirit!

lineage 2 offers you to greet the new
    year’s eve with holiday trees
    ! you can find these trees in all main cities and there is a lovely santa girl to greet you there. yet a blue snowman is not so happy about all the holiday fun and he has something bad planned to spoil the joy and stole the holiday tree decorations! help santa girl to bring those back and you will surely have some presents ready for you!

information about the event

event takes place from 27.12.11 up o 10.01.12
    after the event is over santa girl will go back to santa house till next celebration and red stockings would disappear

what does it take
    • event takes place in 5 stages and starts with the 5th stage;
    • blue snowman can be found in special locations;
    • you can get the decorations for the 2nd and 4th stages from the snowman. be ready to fight for it! or you can talk with him ( a must!);
    • also during all stages, santa girl’s red stockings can be traded to santa girl for a santa girl's gift box.
    stage
    duration
    goal
    effect
    2 hours
    start your hunt for presents right away! now that you have your vitality-recovering gift! as you run by a stage 5 holiday tree, you will receive the following item: [​IMG] recovers vitality when acquiring xp for 1 hour. reuse delay is 4 hours. will be deleted at the end of the holiday event. cannot be exchanged or dropped. can be destroyed. cannot be stored in a private warehouse.
    tree’s blessing – stage 5 buff: for 60 minutes, increases p. atk. by 8% and m. atk. by 16% with the tree's blessing.
    until 100 garlands are given to santa girl
    acquire holiday tree garland ornaments by shopping at the town grocer.
    tree’s blessing – stage 1 buff: for 10 minutes, increases p. atk. by 1% and m. atk. by 2% with the tree's blessing.
    until 100 globes are given to santa girl
    find and confront the snow man grouch about stealing the ornaments. recover holiday tree globe ornaments by fighting
    tree’s blessing – stage 2 buff: for 15 minutes, increases p. atk. by 2% and m. atk. by 4% with the tree's blessing.
    until 100 stars are given to santa girl
    acquire holiday tree star ornaments by shopping at the town grocer
    tree’s blessing – stage 3 buff: for 20 minutes, increases p. atk. by 3% and m. atk. by 6% with the tree's blessing.
    until 100 bows are given to santa girl
    find and confront the snow man grouch about stealing the ornaments again. recover holiday tree bow ornaments by fighting him.
    tree’s blessing – stage 4 buff: for 25 minutes, increases p. atk. by 4% and m. atk. by 8% with the tree's blessing.

event items

[​IMG] [​IMG] holiday tree garland and star ornaments: can be bought from town grocer npcs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] holiday tree globe and bow ornaments: dropped from snow man grouch.
    [​IMG] santa girl's red stocking: received from santa girl for ornaments. can also be found from hunting. tradable.
    [​IMG] santa girl's gift box: received from santa girl in exchange for 100 of santa girl's red stockings. tradable.

rewards

[​IMG] - armor seal scroll of a grade d – r99: scroll that returns an item from bound to unidentified status. all enchant values are reset.
    [​IMG] - weapon seal scroll of a grade d – r99: scroll that returns an item from bound to unidentified status. all enchant values are reset.
    [​IMG] - armor enchant scroll of d, c, b, a, s, or r-grade: increases p. def. by 1 for the grade’s armor and accessories. increases by 3 starting from +4. it can safely be enchanted up to +3. from one-piece armor, it can safely be enchanted up to +4. when armor is enchanted above +4, hp also increases depending on the enchant value.
    [​IMG] - weapon enchant scroll of d, c, b, a, s, or r-grade: increases a weapon’s p. atk. and m. atk. by a varying amount depending on the weapon, its grade, and its existing enchant level.
    [​IMG] - sp scroll of 10k, 500k, 1m, 5m, or 100m sp: cannot be used while in chaotic state.
    [​IMG] - top-level or high-level life stone or accessory life stone of r- or r95-grade: may be used to augment weapons by characters that fit the stone’s grade level.
    [​IMG] - a warm and festive winter cloak to celebrate the holidays. decreases weight and increases inventory slots. expires after 1/7/30 days.
    [​IMG] - santa girl’s cloak: a warm and festive winter cloak to celebrate the holidays. you can keep it forever!

npc locations

holiday trees can be at different stages compared to the trees in other towns. if one town’s tree is at stage 5, another town’s tree may be at stage

santa girls and holiday trees
    • talking island village
    • gludin
    • rune
    • aden
    • ancient city of arcan
    • giran
    stage 2 snow man grouches

• talking island village
    • gludio
    • goddard
    • hunter’s village
    stage 4 snow man grouches
    • talking island village
    • dion
    • schuttgart
    • oren village
    • heine

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  2. ilovecookies

ilovecookies User

cool but server is unplayable, can we please get some information about situation please?

3. DrPol

DrPol User

how many recovers vitality mother tree items i can get per day?
    thank u

4. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

i think it's 1 per day+ you need to use it in order to get second one

5. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

the vitality mother three item recovers once the previous one is used.

6. DrPol

DrPol User

so i can take more than one per day?
    for example, i have recieved the todays vitality mother three item. i use it for the 60min. after that i wait the 4hours of reuse, go back to town, take a new one , use it and so on?

7. Toxic

Toxic User

yes
    but after that you wait only 3h

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
  8. ShorterThan5Characters

so are there 2 snow man grouches in talking? cause i have seen only one and it drops lvl 2 ornaments

9. lotus2005

lotus2005 User

santa girl’s cloak: a warm and festive winter cloak to celebrate the holidays. you can keep it forever!
    it is not true i have it as a drop from the gift pack and its for 7 days trial use and i can't wear it.
    when i try to equip the item some system message says your set is not complete!!! please explain to me is this a bug? :confused:

10. Donix

Donix User

1 tree 1 time can decor? or you rest and start all agen?

11. ShorterThan5Characters

you need to wear dynasty or higher armor to be able to wear a cloak. + you can get 1day/7day/30day cloak or a perma cloak

12. namelessman52

namelessman52 User

hi!
    where can i find the 4th item (bow) - stage 4 snow man grouches? mobs , or anything?
    please help me :)

13. ShorterThan5Characters

read again carefully behind the lines, yes stage 4 snow man grouch drops them

14. Matahari

Matahari User

santa girlâ´s cloak

i received a reward "santa girl's cloak" duration 30 days.

1. no i can equip it.
    - do i have any special set to equip?
    - do i have to have some special equip lvl?
    - why i can not equip it?

2. according to this post; rewards "santa girl's cloak" you can keep forever.
    - why do i have 30 days time?

thank you
    happy new year 2012, xelo

----------------------------------------------------------------------

he recibido de recompensa "santa girlâ´s cloak" duración 30 dias.
    1. no puedo equiparlo.
    - ¿tengo que tener algun set especial para equiparlo?
    - ¿tengo que tener algàºn lvl especial para equiparlo?
    - ¿porque no puedo equiparlo?

2. segàºn este post; recompensas "santa girlâ´s cloak" se puede mantener para siempre.
    - ¿porque tengo duración 30 dà­as?

gracias
    feliz aà±o 2012, xelo
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

15. Bzyk.

Bzyk. User

to wear it you need set that "opens cloak slot", sets s80+

16. ShorterThan5Characters

you need dynasty armor set or higher to equip it so 76+,

you got 30 days cloak and not perma cloak so tough luck. there are 4 cloaks, -1 day, -7 days, -30days and -perma cloak

17. ShorterThan5Characters

1 question?

how come 200k is sometimes not enough for 100 holiday tree garland or star ornaments when the item is 2000 adena?. really weird.
    i gave around 178k for 80 pieces of one kind.

18. Joss Stoned

Joss Stoned User

fix the soulshots lag and of course the spiritshots lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fix lag lag lag..... i want to be compensated for the days i've lost with my pa subscription, due to the impossibility of playing after 17:00+ fix lag lag lag... fix lag lag lag...

19. Cn0ta

Cn0ta User

yeaa me too i dont have a lot time to play and i buy pa for 2 days but i cant play... ss lagg is terrible.. cant exp no chance for play...admin make something or more ppl start cry and lleave serv... all tim,e lag lag lag lag lag lag lag: mad:

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

we are fully aware that you are frustrated at the moment but please stay on topic this thread is regarding the current event and not about ss lags or any other issue, there are plenty of open threads in other sections for you to post your opinions.

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.