1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

FOR ALL PLAYERS!!!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hack3er, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack3er

Hack3er User

to the players whether it makes sense to play on server where gm does not respond to posts? the pm written to him in a forum? since yesterday i'm sitting in the bug and play can not be soe / unstuck summoner teleport or toilet does not work so nothing can be done except only new character? but why bother again as can happen the same thing? from this unless it is gm that helped in this situation? but you can see here is a linden administration! hmm i subsidize the server does not make sense because you hit a bug and i think the character? or have a premium account? just grief and sorrow geodata server so each warn against this and i write what i think about what the best server administration admin "fahrenfeit - can not even write back to the pm on the forum and was online today with about 30 minutes on the forum and did not have time" super mocks players qq

2. lioneros

lioneros User

he didnt write any posts since 31.12. someone said they have christmass holidays now till 10.1.2012

3. Midgard

Midgard User

that is why im playing on ncsoft atm... so far so good its actually amazing... whole new gaming experience already on low lvls and its much better than here... the only thing bothering me is adena selling ppl for real money shouting wts adena for x ammount of $

4. OL_YaST

OL_YaST User

5. Diamonds

Diamonds User

what class are you talking about?

6. Bastor

Bastor User

yeah and when you actually learn what l2ranger is you will stop playing or start using it. well either one is actually to stop playing.

on ncfail servers the pvp is automated and here frost engine is preventing that.

7. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.