1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Innova servers are rly official?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by OmGwTf, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

almost a month passed since the start and annoying/ridiculous things keep showing up.

dualsword user classes realized they can't get decent weapons and sadly many players decided to reroll to other classes or went to ncwest servers... we wanted some solution like "path to awakening" in ncwest servers but ncsoft doesn't allow it. https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1632&highlight=dualsword

mentoring system doesn't work here and the reason is the same: innova can't have "path to awakening"

it seems to me this "path to awakening" **** is pretty much the part of this fuking game! so why the hell are we can't have this if this is official lineage 2: goddes of destruction?

and last but not least the ss lag...

seriously...is this a fuking "offmod" priv server or what? :mad:

well it's ok if it is... but u should let ppl know this from the start...oh maybe that way u won't even had ss lag problems coz half of the ppl don't even play here...:rolleyes:

2. Celadith

Celadith User

well agree... innova looks like they only need money, but no quality at all... sad... i have bought 3 month pa... but i would like to be able to play too... but well...i bought from russians...what to expect more... stays ncwest... at least will be normal place to play... innova servers will die in 1 month :)

3. Arcain

Arcain User

dualsword issues is cause by ncsoft and their way to develop the game. it's not a bug, more like useless feature or some change they forgot to make. path to awakening is ncwest exclusive, not a part of the game in general, nor update, no other server has that. mentoring will work one day, none knows when, but they made some post about tech team working on binding 4game accounts with in-game accounts to get certificates. don't wait for it, expect unexpected. the real annoying thing is npc/shots delays and it hurts a lot to see no official reply on that issue.

you always have a choice, move to ncwest and have fun with fully automated parties (not that we don't have bots here, but it's still temp and nothing compared to their servers), some movement delays but working shots (at least for now), higher lvl mobs (yea, they applied the same patch we had here before) and sieges at night or just stay here for a bit longer and join the crowd hoping that new year will finally bring some solutions for most of the problems. none forces you to, feel free to pick what's the best.

4. Midgard

Midgard User

so this is like an ordinary private where we are waiting for bugs to be fixed? ok.... at least privates didnt have lags even with 12k ppl on

5. hateqq

hateqq User

first of all every bug existing in this game is foult of ncsoft, innova has nothing to do with all this realised version of lineage 2.
    ofcourse the ncsoft server will have the update for fixing some minor bugs first, cuz they will have them first?
    why do you need that custom thing called "path to awakening" since you can buy all this things in luxary shop?
    about the private server however you call innova server, try find some private server with atleast working places, i dont want to comment about skills and the other huge amount of changes.
    if you are not happy with all this features you are free to do whatevar you want, go find some better server than this!
    about soul shot lag i agree with that but, also i get this in my mind if they cant fix it till now that mean they cant fix it? and maybe waiting for further assistance from ncsoft ?
    and i understand the innova's team why they dont post any comments on this flame threads.
    sry for my english, i hope you understanded what i mean.

6. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

the solution of 2 major issues lies in path of awakening which we doesn't have. if it's "ncwest exclusive" then major issues is "innova exclusive" coz only we have them so don't repeat this ******** pls...
    feel free to post korean info about their problems from about a year ago when they got god.(i can't read korean but i really curious about it)

7. Altaric

Altaric User

this is definitely a private server: they didn't make the game, only leach it off ncsoft
    this is it is the only legal pserver for l2 as nc agreed to give them the binaries
    this is also the most up to date pserver, at least until pservers dev teams catch up with the latest god update (i'd expect 3-6 months before they do)

however, nc did only give them the binaries, so innova can do nothing to fix issues / improve things
    they chose to get away from gameguard but made frost instead, which happends to be more buggy than gg (see the zillions posts there were early dec. regarding invisible "play" button and such)
    innova team decided to keep the cash shop and added the premium account idea. actually the premium account is very similar to the pay to play subscriptions, fixed fee every month for everyone, with a free trial allowing you to play slower than regular players. well, i believe many will agree that p2p is better for the equity between players than the cash shop thanks to which you are free to pay as much as you can afford.

tldr :
    so yes, innova is a private server except it
    * is legal
    * is the only official eu server
    * has no control over the actual source code
    * has no desire to please their players (as long as revenues are good)
    * strongly encourages donations
    * is much harder to play on, due to frost

8. iziowner

iziowner User

you wrong,we have bots and they are in good condition even reported playing untouchable:p

9. Ident

Ident User

and im from the mars.

who to blame really: nc korea who delivered a non finished product.

path to awakening is a really nice feature that solved many issues in a good way. innova had a post about the mentor certification, it is possible to have it, but needs to make the background programming for it via the account manager, so this thing must be safe (maximum 1 week for a professional web developer tho).

and there are things that cannot be talked about (bussiness secrets). you must be too young to understand this or just mentally have not enough capacity for it.

again, core is heavy all the time, so who the hell got moved to another server? lol! you just saying that low level areas are empty. yes those areas are empty, but not because players left the server, but they had the time to reach now 3rd and 4rd classes and do not forget that we have now a fresh new realm also available. so again just lol.

but ss lagg is annoying you have right in this case, but blame nc korea for what i wrote above.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
  10. Umcyk

Umcyk User

atributes w/o mentoring gonna be pain in ***. 150 on weapon, 180 on each armor piece.. jesus. :f

11. Jitte

Jitte User

i have to agree on that, and imo mentoring dosent work coz of pa , they can say blah blah **** but if mentoring would work there will be only pa for multiple acc.
    and ppl crying about ncwest bot fest? did u guys even play in ncwest after god? u cant bot like u use to, i have toon in naia , and i see bans everytime, the only thing u can complain is zranger fest, so for the ppl from private server, stop crying and get u facts first :d

12. 1tm

1tm User

you compared only to ncwest, feel free to compare to other 8 official providers. in your thinking ncwest is only official server and all other officials are private servers?

13. OmGwTf

OmGwTf User

in my thinking only those servers are official where every function works and if smthg not, they fix it or find some alternative solution asap.
    they are official coz they own the binaries and they can change it if it's necessary.

14. Arcain

Arcain User

in that case ncwest is a private as well since they can only apply patches koreans send them. they currently have that "issues" with higher level mobs we had here before. there's isn't a server (except korean maybe) where every function works. most of them don't have path of awakening for example, some have rim kamaloka, some doesn't, it's an official function as well.

15. Umcyk

Umcyk User

wtt rim kamaloka for mentoring system. ;)

16. The50

The50 User

oh my god, group of crying childs again... go to your goddamn ncwest and dont create such a stupid topics, innova will fix it someday, and i dont give a damn then.

17. Umcyk

Umcyk User

ofc u dont. if my lvl would be low, i wouldnt give a damn too.

18. Midgard

Midgard User

does ur post have anything do to with ur random c grade clan which cares about killing mobs around ivory tower and does not give a fvck about high grade stuff?

19. darky

darky User

yes a path of awakening will be awesome...not the only reason they did that is because they wanted the new players to catch up quickly with the old dinos there..
    mentoring system isnt working here because they havent actually a bug free version check news for that..(the only reason why they dont want to activate it or fix it its maybe the pa nothing more)

path is just retarted +4 weapons armors ****s vp repl revita pops this is not l2

20. Alechiel

Alechiel User

innova is a retailer, like ncwest, so sorry guys, those are the official eu servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.