1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Innova Fail ???

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Duras, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duras

Duras User

so there are a lot of unsatisfied players that bought pa and a lot of those that didnt.
    but is this server really a big fail?
    what if they will fix ss lag and mentor and other things?
    are you going to admit that you are wrong?
    honestly i liked it at first, even though they didnt have the path to awakening thing, but now i dont like what i see anymore.
    so what you say?
    should innova apologize for all the problems they've caused and admit the failure ?
    :confused:

2. The50

The50 User

yes its some kind of failure, innova wasnt prepared to start the server, but not everything is lost. i still believe that everything is going to be just fine, people just stop creating such a topics, just wait for innova staff.

3. Umcyk

Umcyk User

even if they do, who's gonna be our mentees? :f

we are wrong about what? :p

4. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

seriously i'm really disappointed because, even if the core's launch has been a "bit" failed, all gm's have really well managed the huge traffic of players during the first week (especially with mobs spawning). they gave free pa for 3 days to everybody for "excuse" the ****** of pa's launch, which was really pleasant. and now they give "xmas event" and "ninja vanishing", no care about others issues!?

5. Duras

Duras User

its true and the most important problem i think is that they dont give us any damn explanations about whats going on.
    all the server is asking why and when and we are left like this to wait.
    unprofessional.
    at least someone come and say: " hey we have no freaking idea how to solve these issues, have patience cuz we are busting our nuts to find the solution"... nothing.

6. JahRasta

JahRasta User

so you think better is with path of avakening where using exploit you can make r grade armor or weapons to infinitive? it's good how it is.
    guys, stop whining, if you see lag's, go read a book, watch a movie, talk with friend's, go out from house, live a life, and return later, what's problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  7. Midgard

Midgard User

i dont care about path thngie... i just want mentoring and lag bug fixed... that is it... if they will not fix it when they are back i will leave for nice and soft and if they do im waiting for a nice and warm present.

8. Duras

Duras User

path of awakening isnt an issue here.
    all or most of the complains are about the ss lag.
    i dont have a pa but i can understand the players that have it and cant play on evenings.

9. iziowner

iziowner User

are you smoking something special?::)ofc the failed and now don't know what to do.when me and my friends started play on this server i told them this is next private serv and shouldn't expect miracles,and they didn't believed.

10. JahRasta

JahRasta User

but they can do like this, play in night, and sleep in evening's.. everything is changable... a yeah, i forgot, they play in the evening's, in nights, in the morning, then a nap, and play other 23h per day... that's a pity for you guys when you get 4/5 hours in the evening free, you just not know what to do if you cannot play l2... low

11. meryn

meryn User

i have enough of dieyin coz of ss lag and healing potions had 4 seconds use laggss , its pathetic that official server work like that (yeeaa i don't care who can change it and who cannot).so many years are same problems with this game hehe . nothing is changing , same old lags etc ..
    if that **** wont change i will leave and will cry not xdd
    every day i m so closer to switch game (back...) to aion ( one month more and will be f2p in europe ) ..

12. Duras

Duras User

some ppl work and come home and all they have is a few hours to play in the evenings.
    and in those hours instead of enjoying some l2 they get frustrated cuz they hit the mobs with butter knives.

@meryn: actually moving to aion is a pretty good idea (at least in theory cuz if some russian company takes aion eu rights also and fuks it up, then *** ncsoft). :)

13. JahRasta

JahRasta User

so just take a rest in the evening and play after 00:00, what's problem? play those couple hours and go back to sleep..

14. meryn

meryn User

aion europe will be in germany , hosted by gameforge. hope it run like should be :)

15. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

jah no offense but you gotta be kidding me about this.try doing that a couple of nights and see if you can get any rest lol.
    @meryn : i lost faith in small companies trying to run big games.i'm curious how well frogster will handle tera.

16. BlackLordBG

BlackLordBG User

i left yesterday and made new toon on nc west 36 lvl already and at 40 will have mentor means non stop iss bufs till i hit 86 +gear for 52,61,76,86 lqqlqlqlqllqq trolling from work

17. JahRasta

JahRasta User

it's not fun when you get everything for free and that easily...

18. lioneros

lioneros User

are you completely ******ed? take evening off and then play after midnight? then sleep during the day or what? not everybody is a ******ed kiddo who gets money from parents. during the day we work or study and we need to sleep. yesterday i was still experiencing strong ss lags at 23:00. and it's not matter of pc or isp connection of mine.

the game is unplayable due to ss lags for 6+ hours in the evening and that's not acceptable. so far the innova support and events were fine so they should deal with this problem too..

19. Gilby

Gilby User

what's the problem, r u kiddin me? oo
    1) we r reading book-like chat from lineage2 chat window (it's at left bottom corner if u don't know)
    2) noone watch movies then they have l2-like cinematics in lineage2
    3) talking with other people is troublesome, could give hundreds of examples from l2-chat window, but u wouldn't understand so...
    4) going outside from house would involve taking laptop with 10m antenna just to get normal i-net connection, this is just stupid
    5) playing l2 = living life doh
    6) return later = u will have to play more l2 "later", u have to be brain damaged to do that..

20. BladeOfChaos

BladeOfChaos User

you are at work? nooooo you are playing so they aren't at work too, they are in they houses!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.