1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Enchanter armor choice, and why light will win in poll?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Komoz, Jan 10, 2012.

?

Iss Enchanter armor choice

1. heavy- old passive

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  2. light- old passive

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. heavy- new passive

42 vote(s)
    67.7%
  4. light- new passive

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. robe- really?

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komoz

Komoz User

so what armor enchanters use? and should we stay with old passives or new ones (old looks 200% better to me with bonuses but idk). robe ofc sux (i`ll still have my ma for buffing in town), light looks very good with mana regen, but do we need that mana regen? we have crazy amount of mp after 85 and after watching some pvp video even party with 3 mages can fight for whole hour without having mp problems. i`m thinking about heavy because there are so many enchanters, that sometimes i`ll go exp solo and heavy with good pdef will help. but this is just theoretical thinking, becase i`m still lvl 82 (started like week ago) so any replies from experienced enchanters will help, thx in advance.

2. rub3n

rub3n User

at least i use heavy with "new passive", but i think that the old one is better

3. Dilino

Dilino User

you dont keep old masteries after you awaken so voting for old mastery is useless.

i vote for heavy attack type. higher pdef, crit dmg increase and +hp. light gives you extra crit rate and attack speed that you wont use that much as you barely hit with autoattack these days, maybe after ss fix :) as autoattack crits with ss on are almost as powerfull as skill dmg ( not sure if it was with ss though :d ).

btw: there is a perfect thread on skills after awakening on ncwest, you can check it to see what skills will you keep after awaken. i dont know if it is allowed to send links so i rather avoid.

hint: type "my skills after awaken to google" and you will find it easily ;)

4. Komoz

Komoz User

thx for replies and ncwest forum topic, will check it. i was kinda confused of armor choice because od aria every enchanter run in light armor what was very strange for me.

5. Nicomm

Nicomm User

just to be sure, when going 4th, we keep the old passive ?

6. Komoz

Komoz User

no we have new passives, there wasn`t even any option to keep old passive (autodeleted when awaken). since i`m now iss enchanter i can tell that my question looks stupid now for me, because heavy+new passive is the only way to go, only reason to use light is when u are selling buffs in town for bonus mana regen.

7. Nicomm

Nicomm User

ok.

well, robe might be nice as second healer in pt.
    but yes as long as you do damage, heavy is the way to go.

8. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

and especialy bw light is the best armor to /sit and sell buffs!

9. Dilino

Dilino User

in the light of new fact i have found out today about mana steal ( thanks to emctolis :) ) the light seems to be better for solo pve (if someone is doing that after 85 :d ) as the mana drain in heavy seems not to be enough to cover mana output you need to spam skills so that +25% mana regen from light can help. but in proper party with rebirth and summoner mana is not an issue at all.

10. EmcTolis

EmcTolis User

when u solo...
    1st if u have r duals + no ss lag u can kill mobs with 3 skills or maybe 4 = not so much mana
    2nd in solo areas there are always herbs! i dont find any mana problem using heavy armor in solo or in party
    i only have mana problems when i aoe in grp...but there are healers to recharge u...so i think heavy is the way!
    also had mana probs when i had ss lag...

11. syzgod

syzgod User

btw heavy armor attack type or defense?

12. LightySnake

LightySnake User

heavy give better pdef ok, but looking at sets bonus light it's not bad. anyone have tried both r sets?

13. OL_YaST

OL_YaST User

i choice defense type... i need test it...

14. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.