1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

RE: Prizes for repeated quests

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Antonio1, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

"as long as we have received many questions concerning prizes for repeated quests we want to inform you that the reward for the achieved quests is:

1 to 39 level repeat quest : adena reward 1000
    40 to 51 level repeat quest : adena reward 4000
    52 to 60 level repeat quest : adena reward 7000

this change is input by ncsoft and it considered a feature of free to play."

no path to awakening system, no mentoring system, the quests rewards reduced (however they work correctly in ncsoft officials).... thx innova team. you made us play with lineage ii: goddess of destruction demo. and some ppl pay for it...

2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

path of awakening is a feature only, read again, only, read again, only for ncwest, read again, only for ncwest, again, only for ncwest.
    mentoring system is bug. innova is working in this bug. they try to give us some info about the progress asap.
    this is a f2p, if nckorea (not ncwest) decided give us this quest reward we can cry, kill ppl, kill our pc or even suicide, but they wont change it...

thx and, pls dont suicide or kill ppl.

3. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

if you ever played on bartz or other ncsoft official you know path to awakening's importance so we are just playing on a graveyard... or u are a bot as half of the server here.

4. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i play in the old bartz, in the new bartz and path to awakening isnt important. here, u need work for your stuff. ncwest = easy if u like to play with bots. innova = hard.

if u want path to awakening, pls dont asnwer me and go to ncwest.

5. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

man, this type of hard game is for nolifers, not for ppl who are good to play.

6. zzZzz

zzZzz User

buy pa and the game are too easy. if u dont play hard u never gain nothing. so, go ncwest or cry here. but, if u stay here, dont cry i the forum.

7. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

ohh and not path to awakening is my problem, but they should make quests work as they work in all other officials. but they are je....

8. zzZzz

zzZzz User

back to your private server and never never never back here.
    quest are working in base of a f2p service. korea make the game for p2p service and then, they adapt the game for f2p service.

9. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

now im sure u are a dog eater korean w/o wife or gf and w/o normal life. go on bartz and try quests there. that is lineage u are playing on a weak copy.

10. zzZzz

zzZzz User

hards words... i dont tell u my private life, but if u are interested i tell u via pm. for others problems, fell free to cry and never never stop.

11. Arcain

Arcain User

are you 100% sure they give you correct rewards on ncwest? i doubt that since we all share same files and bugs sooner or later (sooner here, later on na). none of these retailers is able to fix the game on their own. quests above 60, which are the only new, repeatable ones will give you correct reward (with the exception of the ones on 60 done for the first time). there's still a lot of old quests that ncsoft simply forgot to update both here, there and on asian servers.

12. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

its not a personal question. i dont care about ur life. i care about my playing experience here, but innova f.ucked it with made me play a demo game. u should turn off ur bot program and go back to play and not waste my time here.

13. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

after i reported this bug here i tried it immediately on bartz. here i got 7000 adena there i got 2million+. im sure....

14. Arcain

Arcain User

2 milion adena from quest? would love to see that. name of the quest and screenshot please.

15. zzZzz

zzZzz User

my bot program always are on... i use it for ultra leveling... now im lvl 98 with r-95 stuff and i never play here...
    /sarcasm off.

and, u can lvl up 1-60 in 1 day or 2... really u need this quests?

screen or never happened.

16. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

the quest name is "seductive whispers" and u get 2million+ adena with 8 wins in a row. as its written on the quest description when u accept the quest.

17. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

flame ur mom in the kitchen ;) btw i really need those quests to buy equipment not to lvl up, im not gonna make 10k characters to make money like all server does.

18. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i only have 1 thing to say...

[​IMG]

19. Arcain

Arcain User

well, it's been reported few times here already, none cares about it as they can't fix it on their own. got any screenshot with reward you got anyway? any other quest differences as well?

20. Antonio1

Antonio1 User

did u know that mrtroll that game is about quests too not just farming bots? wait i help: u have no idea. now go to write ur homework otherwise ur mom will kick ur ***.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.