1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

GoD = Trash?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDoctor, Dec 4, 2011.

?

GoD or Old Lineage2? whats better

Poll closed Mar 12, 2012.
  1. GoD is better as old Lineage2

128 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. Old Lineage2 FTW!

58 vote(s)
    31.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truga

Truga User

i'm leaning against trash, but i'll hold my vote until i actually play some end-game. i really don't like that 34 or whatever the number was classes got shrunk into 8 :(

2. XeNDeR

XeNDeR User

get out of here...........

3. Smith

Smith User

in my view c4 was the best chronicle

4. Dedicated

Dedicated User

yea.. when you played c5 c6 .... alot of people were crying about "class balance" that e.g. dwarf is useless in pvp or some other classes, now while you can change that dwarf to powerful warrior or rogue , you crying that it's not enough classes...
    well that's simple:
    haters gonna hate

p.s. after c5 (yea one of the best) i played just few servers with different chronicles (private) for few weeks, but i think god is awesome, it's new and its good.

5. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Banned

+1 for the dislike but my reasons are:
    s
    1 most important.why the **** they had to destroy dorf village? my first moments in l2 ware there skining keltirs, siting once each 3 mobs :p. kamael village was perfect to destroy but damn... i almost drop some tears when i saw the dorf last stand.

2 the fking game looks like a friking manga movie for 10 year old kids now. the simple and than beautiful l2 word turned into fantasyes of some chinese emo kid with much useless and ugly details and animations.

3 frikin instances for everything. where is the time when alot of ppl wanned one thing and only few will get? used to bring much fun and frustration and much pvp/pk/flaming (long specter of emotions). now you have instances that you plan, farm and die from boredom in it.

4 some facktard ks your mobs and all you can do is beg him to stop. if you pk you better reroll with the new **** *** pk system.

5 the auction house. first look on it it tells you: "oh this is great tool" if you think about it destroy a part of the game diferent from pvp/pk/pve. its the enocomic and mainly the speculation with items. much players love trading, speculating, negotiating prices. with the auction house that will be ether gone or minimum.

6 will think about more later :d

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  6. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

you forget that it is nckorea who develop the game and their main concern is the korean players, yet i don't think this chronicle is a step in the wrong way. sure its different but not wrong, pvp is a lot more interesting and there's many new zones to explore and enjoy.

7. Wimstrek

Wimstrek User

for me the best thing about l2 was the variety of classes with unique skills, now this is like the other 349859 mmorpgs that have a few classes. yes balance will be easier but...

8. Hax

Hax User

you had 32(?) classes and only 12 or so were actually useful during pvp. nothing changed at all lol.

9. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

the fact that you needed bd, sws, wc/ol before made it very hard for players to form cps, this new way and party sizes makes it a lot easier to start a group and way more interesting, now you can have a melee in a mage group for example whilst before this was out of the question (pretty much).

10. Nirvi

Nirvi User

how many times we can start again without any fresh thing...its like play same game 6 times =d only with few things little new. here in god, we have better graphic, new towns textures, new mobs. roa and rod again good places for exp :> after 85 pvp is little harder vs annother awakening class. i mean skills are new and ppl dont know how to use them good. jumping system look cool xd, new instances, class are more powerfull with exp (sws ftw) easier is make good cp :) no more qq about no sws/cardi in pt. textures are so beautifull. when i was on westland i was like :eek:, and talking island night > all =d finaly we know when is night and when day. almost free eq. no more: u have better eq = u won

guyz if u still like play old l2 here is still many servers ( private) but is better try something new :>

11. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

god isn't that bad.. the only c i miss is c4.. had my fkin damn best times there.. luved running around as sps or he.. he one shot robes, mages few shot all other..
    well i only miss 32 classes...

12. Waldorf

Waldorf User

i don't care about god. all i care about is after seven years, we finally get to play this game in a bot free environment - or at least i hope so.

13. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

this is a heavy argument to why one would pick innova servers, ncwest still dont have any good bot protection, and several programs have already been confirmed running there's since the update to god.

14. VulstaR

VulstaR User

c4 was ok, but c3 + noblesse buff would be the perfect combination of epic pvp's :d

btw kuro1n lets not forget the save enchant scrolls that you can donate for at ncsoft i read somewhere :confused:

15. r3ni

r3ni User

tried to run a bot there and i have to say.. nothing changed. you can bot 24/h

16. Nirvi

Nirvi User

y, i saw bot on westland.

17. rusha

rusha User

now it's 2in1 game. pre85 and 85+. you're still playing old lineage 2 till 85 and then switching to some different mode after awakening. you feel freshened and powerful with any class you have chosen after 85. it supports casual, hardcore, group or solo play very well. i found god interesting and entertaining even if i support the old l2. it contains entertainment for every type of player.

18. AnyColour

AnyColour User

+1 it's like you said :)

19. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.