1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Hi guys New player here.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by digitalTribe, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalTribe

digitalTribe User

sup, nice to be here.just have a few questions.im new to l2 and i was wondering is there any usefull guide?i took a look at the player guides but there isnt any reall guide for "new players".from what i see everyone here was used to play l2 at some point and then start again here..so is there a room for a truly new player? or it doesnt even worth for me to start learning all this things now.anyways, thanks in advance :rolleyes:

2. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

this game expands more and more, and you can't know all things on this game. many players playing this game for years, and still founds some new tactics, tips, information.. just play and learn. if need something ask :)
    now i dont know what guides you need? leveling? gear wearing? money making, etc?

3. DevilHealer

DevilHealer User

if some player make you angry hold down control to kill him. thats the only fun of this game.

4. digitalTribe

digitalTribe User

leveling to start with :). also can you suggest me an easy class to start with? im thinking of dark elf wizard :rolleyes:

5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

with regards to leveling there is one nice guide here which you can use - https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=2137

regards.

6. digitalTribe

digitalTribe User

7. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom User

this a good guide as well;http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=223520 this a simplistic one though. http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=224059 this one is more indebt. i also recommend looking into buying iss buffs from people and lvling with that. since that speeds up the process significantly. it might not be a bad idea to join a guild as academy character and you can ask question there.
    but remember that you can't claim the rewards for path to awakening since. that's for the us servers only. just remember that when you are 49 you can do a palaika quest in gludin(port from gludio) to get a low b-grade weapon.

8. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

9. legionar012

legionar012 User

why guides, take money buy lot lot stuffs. bot,exploit in less then 2 weeks you will hit lvl 85. maybe you will get 7 days ban[but if you pay a lot they will change rule and you will get 1 day ban]again you got more exp then you will get in 1 month. anyhow pm sproot in game he knows that best he will be your guide, spiritmaster and god + if you do all like him maybe you will earn spot in his party.

10. digitalTribe

digitalTribe User

@zoomzoom @crystalsferr thanks guys:) @legionar012 im not sure what re u talking about but thanks. i guess....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  11. legionar012

legionar012 User

you will understand soon, when you see how much innova is unfair.

12. digitalTribe

digitalTribe User

from what i get so far you mean that some people in game use bots and dont get punished

althought i recall reading in some forums a while ago, before even inova launch. they sayd that inova had a better security programm.even better than ncsoft but i guess that was a rumor then

frostbite or something like that?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  13. LegionarBaned

LegionarBaned User

and i got baned, gg deepblue nice play nice play.

digitaltribe i cant say anything about nothing like you see.speak bad you get ban.

14. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

so how many players bot? i never saw. maybe you found some.. but all programs cant protect 100%. check ncsoft situation, there even on forums sharing a bots, so.. better here. what about spezion bug and crying - xp was reduced, so? still cry.. oh cmon, they even before spezion bug was first cp of leveling, and they will be first, no matter use bug or not..

15. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.