1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Shiny cube fragment S

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by jul4ka, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jul4ka

jul4ka User

hello,

i have got from a vondrous cubic shiny cube fragment for the s grade weapon. i went to exchange and when i saw the price i was shocked. bews on the market is worth maximum 15kk if you are lucky and here (from any warehouse) only to exchange costs 45kk? when i got this scroll i thought it will bring me some income, but it is junk then with this price..... is this amount of adena is correct to exchange it for bews?

thank you

2. syzgod

syzgod User

delete that and every cube. useless quest. prices for exchange are too high.

3. jul4ka

jul4ka User

well for normal scrolls is worth, you get some specific income margin.. but i talk only about shiny ones. i read that price was decrease by half...

4. PiktsDvorfs

PiktsDvorfs User

get use to it that many things in l2 become useless and not worth to do it and half of useless items becouse of sh.it economy in game :0 or i should say that to easy get item/enchants and dont know what... they should do chance harder then now maybe then prices should be as in olympiad manager or cube fragments.:confused:

5. LoKii

LoKii User

i agree. i think the prices would be ok if obtaining them would be equal to their value. i believe that things such as the valentines day event ruin the value. ofc i should not be the one complaining about it, i made some nice adena thx to that event and its rewards, but nevertheless, such things unbalance the economy immensely. if you think about it, the normal default way of obtaining such items is much harder which justify high npc prices/quests/etc....

the only ones who can now fix the current economy issue are the players.... by increasing prices accordingly to the current game, and only if no future events interfere with the economy. but that is almost impossible as long as there is a gm shop ingame (same issues like private servers with the 'donations' for items). whilst these items do not influence the game too much, they do help to screw up the ingame economy.

6. sh1ny

sh1ny User

this might change, when they add the r grades to it.

7. jul4ka

jul4ka User

if price will go up, it will ruin economy. so far prices are really good, just price of cubes could be changed based on the economy..... if you will increased scroll prices, in general prices will go up and it will become like l2j servers, that is weapon 2kkk and all such kind of mess.
    ncsoft should have known, but introducing new grade it will decrease prices of previous grade. by introducing new grade, they did not properly balance specific quest rewards and price based on what is changed. for example, you still get a grade armor parts and recipes from tower of insolence quest, which is basically is useless because you can buy those armors really cheap in the shop.
    to sum up, the prices and specific rewards should be changed to suit the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  8. jul4ka

jul4ka User

if they will change prices of scrolls, then yes.

9. Dixevil

Dixevil User

ye right it will change....

enchant armor r 1,200,000 adena
    enchant weapon r 32,000,000 adena
    blessed enchant armor r 75,000,000 adena
    blessed enchant weapon r 250,000,000 adena

10. jul4ka

jul4ka User

hahahahahahaha, good one :d

11. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.