1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Elf or Dark elf more power on heal?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by ginaki7, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

hi!iwanted to ask the community's opinion about something.according to lineage2.com before the god magic critical dmg wasnt depended on int(m atk.) and after the update the magic critical dmg depends on int.so my question is that we have 2 aoeore healers 1 dark elf and 1 elf.who is gonna make the most heal on a magic critical?it's something that its quite furstrating and most ppl disagree on this.so does anyone know the answer to this?

2. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

bump !!! noone have an opinion?

3. Fabien06800

Fabien06800 User

hello ginaki,

there are two things, the number of heal who land on a player and the % of possible critical heal, the healing depend on how you play your healer, there are two ways of healing, the people who prefer to land more heal and don't care of critical and the one who prefer to make more critical. the critical technic is dan_gereous and depend a lot of the people you have on your team because if you are on a cp with caster, the amount of healing landing on them is much more important than the possible critical heal that can be done. in opposite, if you have a cac based team, make critical can be interesting for your mana.

now the difference between all two races that you give is not really important as you have a lot of talisman (teredor one who gave +225 healing, more m.atk etc) that can give you more critical landing. the better for a healer is to try to be able to be efficient on every situation & cp type so, in my point of view, it's much better to manage more heal (so using sigil, talisman, necklace etc) than critical.

cheers

4. ToXine

ToXine User

de is better so far imo.
    better m atk so good for oly pow wind is nice for pvp and they have a amazing racial
    light elvens only have casting speed, what is quite good in olympiad class based and a useless racial for healer cause u evade pretty much nothing.
    human is a hybrid got a useless racial too and have a clan rez for castel or mass pvp.

but no healers are no pretty same for me de are better. lets see at lvl 97+.

5. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

first of all ty for the answer.so i awaken my healer recently and i use the immortal and have 2 dyes(+3wit-2men) which gives casting speed so when i have all buffs i reach 1.6k-1.7k casting and my m atk is around 8k+...so i suppose i am good now.i have seen that my critical is frequent and sometimes i do crits that fiils the whole hp either cp.so the last dye i go for cp/hp.should i remove 1 of the 2 dyes for casting to have 2 dyes for cp/hp?i hardly believe that de healers are better cause of power but ppl in my clan keep telling me that elfs are the way to go cause of the casting :/ ty again for the reply.any instructions or proposes are welcome so i can improve my healer.

6. Etherial

Etherial User

all depends what u need? elf = casting and critical (m.crit is affected by wit not int), d.elf = more dmg in oly nothing more, nothing less

7. soamakos

soamakos User

8. Etherial

Etherial User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.