1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

{Amber} party - The More Things Change - PvP movie

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Alarion, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alarion

Alarion User

[​IMG]

size: 863 mb
    time: 17:34
    pov : mine only but next time promise to force my other cp members to get some material too but they are pretty lazy ; /

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixpz5pmecvm&feature=youtu.be

download links: (if anyone was so kind to upload this file in 1 part i would be really grateful cause my internet speed is soooo amazing (/not) )

part 1 http://www.wupload.com/file/2680591542/the_more_things_change_-_amber_cp_pvp_movie.part1.rar
    part 2 http://www.wupload.com/file/2681051442/the_more_things_change_-_amber_cp_pvp_movie.part2.rar
    part 3 http://www.wupload.com/file/2681079142/the_more_things_change_-_amber_cp_pvp_movie.part3.rar

content:
    0:00 - 07:29 - 3 pvps including our 2 next fights with dobo party after we lost in hardins academy
    07:30 - 13:24 - some fragments from aden siege. was great fun on both sieges even losing some % still worth it
    13:25 - till the end - bonus material to show and explain queem, russians and some other haters how our "pvp softwares" work in pvp.
    also including fight vs queem grp so that's how is his skill vs my full grp. i know it is easy to put fraps when i was in some random party and say: "i won vs alarion party" cool story? not : )

/enjoy
    /comment

2. Komoz

Komoz User

i was going to write some spam yesterday about how g@y arranged pvps are (but went to sleep instead of wasting time). was going to say also that soon there will be 0 pvp, only g@y arranged ones, and all fight will be in colliseum, and now i`m starting a movie and what i see from first seconds? fcking colliseum fights, woooohooooooooooo.

3. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

fake n` gay. queem never pvp, he stay more time in safe @ orbis than i stay online

p.s. not like there is matter ,but pvps at coliseum our tank was with huge lags on both pvps, basicly was doing nothig all time :) waiting for the next rounds...

4. Alarion

Alarion User

you srsly dont see a point? in orbis and any other locations there is way too often excuses like : "xxx was afk "we had moobs on us" "we hadnt full buff and ready skills" and **** like this all the time. in arranged pvps you see only pure skill w/o any cheap excuses.

ok dobo said his tank had lags, bassicly after first pvp you should stop and dont make second round, but like you said: waiting for more in future it may be very interesting.

the funniest thing about this pvp with queem is that bispo from their grp trying to say on our polish forum all the time it was 5 vs 7 and fantomitza was dead box on the ground. srsly i see something different on fraps, but ok : )

5. Queem

Queem User

y u can see on ur own fraps that fanto did't stand up for whole pvp, also healer was on phone and chanter not on ventr(cause he had gtg and was coming with us just to spot). but i realy don't care, i woul't even ask why u did pr 10 min before this on 3rd floor from same party, and how u lost 3-4 time in row with 2 group to 1.

6. Alarion

Alarion User

13:57

queem, srsly...?

cool story. protip fro you: if you stay in hall in half way to spot and your party go semi afk, make pr and dont stay nor try fight (like you did on this movie)

it was my cp?
    if yes, show me it
    if not, dont call it my grp. i dont care about random pvp grps i care only about my cp, you still dont get it? again going to say some **** like "i killed alarion grp" when in this grp was only me from my cp?

7. Queem

Queem User

okey 1 person missing in ur gorup its not ur cp, will know that from now, even whole 2nd group cant replace 1 person missing in ur pt. sorry we are to noob's to pr when we have less people. may be we just don't care if we die? we are not counting who win how much time and who u had in party.
    and 13:57 you may be noticed we were there with 6 people, try find 2nd healer there.

8. Alarion

Alarion User

1 question: pvp inside moobs or not?

on this fraps i see: queem, busen, fantomitza (so tell me, afk or not? cause i saw how he was hitting), wilde, *******, bispo, rayleigh. let me count... 7?

ok, so
    fantomitza afk (not)
    6 ppl in grp (not)

what next queem?

btw excuse about not staying on ventrilo is pretty weak in your cp cause as far as i remember on your ventrilo channel mostly only few ppl stayed and rest were playing w/o ventrilo. even i was suprised during pvp in your party why they didnt join ventrilo, you said just: "dunno it is often like this".

i know, pretty easy to command in pvp on # chat : d

9. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

i dont need excusses, we lost, we spoke after pvp and we both know we got problems with the tank. i didnt ended after first round because i dont loose nothing from trying :)

10. Alarion

Alarion User

i agree

well let's see next time. : )

11. Queem

Queem User

ok where u see rayleigh 1st time u killed us, and show me fanto doing smthing on 2nd. i need tell smthing or u can understand urself. yea and since u left us lot things changed. y and nice excuse u gang 1 party with 2 and lose cause of mob's?:) they gang you, you pr cause of mob's. mob's always on hi side?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  12. Alarion

Alarion User

i said: 13:57 at movie, not eariler.

13:57 check again how fantomitza atacks rap1d. srsly so blind? then stand up and die again.

13. Queem

Queem User

y and u see he do anything after he die's? alt+tab so hard for you? still did't understood?

14. naB4o

naB4o User

we did it bad, gf
    ps: gj, queem and alarion, nice drama for 1 pvp )))

15. Alarion

Alarion User

i srsly wish for more, i heard fanto going back after weekend and wonder if queem has baalz to invite us for pvp : )

16. lasgo

lasgo User

fanto back after weekend and hb already camp auctioner for buy bsoe :eek::rolleyes:

17. Alarion

Alarion User

cant wait...

18. Hax

Hax User

i win all .

19. datboirez

datboirez User

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Hax

Hax User