1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

KARTIA insert bug..!!

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by DivineEternity, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DivineEternity

DivineEternity User

i take buffs and i try several times to get in to kartia but the npc say's that i cant...
    why this happen?can you fix this?is very annoying,i try to make the quest and i lose the half time of my buffs trying to get in...

2. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

there is a limit of rooms. so if all are taken, u cant go inside.

3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

we all have to deal with it unfortunately. its full almost for whole day...

4. yokoufo

yokoufo User

annoying is that it was never full before update. there were no lags, and everyone could go inside, now we can't get inside and server is lagging for me and my friends, but maybe again it's our fault. it started when event started, maybe it's a coincidence.

5. ShizZ

ShizZ User

also kartia and pelline are depetrifying on 2nd stage instead of 7, happened to me twice on each raid. and u cant hit them

6. DivineEternity

DivineEternity User

when i make this post and go to solo i got the same thing zeilaka unpetrifying from 1 stage and one aoe on mobs make zeilaka hunts me all over room..
    the only solution is if you make him stop near door and move fast near zeilaka spawns then zeilaka stuck there and don't hunt you until stage 7 came but you have serious problem and high ****er to die by mobs spawn..

i don't know but i have the impression that kartia solo is full of bugs after update and especially with arrive of event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.