1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. event offer forum forum forum

Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DeeKayCY, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeeKayCY

DeeKayCY User

Hello everyone. Name's Deekay and i'll finally be getting back on Lineage2 after a hell of a lot time.

As the thread title implies, I am looking for a currently active Clan/Guild for the following reasons:

- Group Play. I want to be part of a team that works together for whatever reason. From dungeons to PvP. You name it, i want to be in it.
    - I want to experience castle siege as a group. This is something i always wanted to do. Walk in the halls of a castle and actually being part of a group that owned or siege one.

In general, i want to have fun with others. Not my own. I played L2 on my own, was fun, but what would keep my interest right now would be a group. I believe that what would keep me going is being part of an active community where I could contribute with any way i can.

To sum things up, I don't want to self promote myself saying why YOU should recruit me, instead, ask me before hand. Either in game or through a message. Only thing I will say is yes I know my way around MMORPGs. Been playing them since i was 12. Been good 14 years now.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my thread. Looking forward to meeting new people and have some fun.

DeeKay out.

P.S: For my character I haven't decided what to start yet. Used to have a Gladiator maxed out back in the day. But I'm looking for team-play here, so i'm open for suggestions on that too. What class would you recommend for team-play? Cheers.

2. DeeKayCY

DeeKayCY User

Decided i'll go with Blade Dancer. Just finished my level 20 quest.. If anyone is recruiting out there, DeeKay is the name of my character. cheers

3. Dworff

Dworff User

Hey there, we are looking for a BD in our clan, for more information mail me ingame: Vuur
    We are a international clan from all over the world ;)

4. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Nice thread, wish you the best of luck finding a clan. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.