1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

new server... in october?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by bomba, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bomba

bomba User

i was just thinking, opening aria, right after core was opened wasnt the best idea.
    now look, most of the players are from europe - we suffer 9 months of coldness up to -30 (in some parts of europe even more) and what we do in spring when the weather gets better?
    yes you are right - we run outside, we call friends, we go to parks, we get our bicycles out, we (i am talking for the most of ppl) dont want to play anymore.

rumours that people are leaving of big pa prices, people are leaving of mentor system, people are leaving of no lifers who has 95+, people are leaving because of bla bla bla - sorry, but its completely ********. i remember when it was cold, me and my roommates (4/7 of cp) were lying in beds covered in blankets and nolifing, and it was great :)
    so my suggestion would be not to start new server in october (cause my suggestions doesnt mean to innova team nothing at all, i am not even sure if they(innova team, not moderators) will read that), but my question would be for people would u like to start playing, not in the end of winter, but just right after ur studies starts, and gets a litl bit colder, for example october 1st? new grind, new friends, new start ))

/discuss

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

where do you see an annoucement from innova saying that a new server will open in october?

regards.

3. JahRasta

JahRasta User

soo why you can't go back to this server? ou yeah, i know, you just used to privates servers and wipes wipes, wipe, summer, play, summer, wipe, play. play. i just don't understand, why people think that if they didnt started with everyone else, they won't play, it's game, not competition. you can join to this server anytime, and if, all of us would be like this, this server after summer would be full again.

4. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

yep, need understand, that you can join at any time to server, if you want to play, you always find equal pvp at lower zones same as nolifer find equal pvp at higher zones.. :p and no need new server ( if it will be ), better merge aria+core

5. Dudnex

Dudnex User

go back to core its completely fine to start here, fast 85, parties for 85+, cheap gear

6. St0ne

St0ne User

good one ;)

7. Patri

Patri User

yep i heard that we gonna have new server and also servers transfer for players of aira/core dont believe me, this is just what i have heard from a lot of ppls and gamers webs.

8. Kpoku

Kpoku User

pigs are flying ... you can heard a lot of this .. and still do you belive it ????

9. bomba

bomba User

ffs people, it is a thread in general discussion to chat, about starting to play in fresh start in early september. its not something i heard from someone. moderators really has to learn to read all the message, before quoting some parts of it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
  10. Enryu

Enryu User

maybe someone should learn to write more accurate next time....cause we all understood the same thing:/

11. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.