1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Very Very disappointed.

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by zzZzz, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i am very upset with the treatment i received for helping the community in the technical support forum. i paid my pa because i trusted the service innova gave me. now i feel cheated i helped for "insult" me.
    thanks for nothing. now you can do your work i dont help this community any more because according to you i'm impersonating moderators and staff. unfair, when i never say that i am a moderator or gm.
    translated with google translator.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  2. Aldaron

Aldaron User

dear zzzzz,

certainly you speak next post. in fact it's not very appreciable of receiving a dismissive answer from a person being helped.
    thank you for your help and patience.

regards, have a nice day.

3. zzZzz

zzZzz User

thanks for your nice feedback but this isnt the problem. the problem is that when i help other users i received only a bad comments as " you are impersonating moderators and staff" and others things... i cant help if moderators and staff dont want it.

regards.

4. neemis

neemis User

be the best and f**k the rest. :)

5. zzZzz

zzZzz User

moderators and the staff dont want it.
    actually, if i help other users in tech forum, i'm impersonating moderators and staff. sad but true.

6. Patri

Patri User

zzzzzzzzzzzz its rly sad this situation in some times mods fail a lot, if they re not giving an info to help people, come on let the others give it, since everybody is mod in this forum things have chanhe a lot.

7. Chisane

Chisane User

why dont you show the post where you were "insulted", maybe? in the thread that alfijin quoted you are insulted by a community member and defended by moderators.

and now to all community, remember we are all humans and make mistakes, be a bit more patient and respect everyone ;)

8. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i cant post it bcoz is a pm from deepblue.

9. Chisane

Chisane User

well there are ways like screenshot or so. anyway, as i said, we are all humans and can make mistakes. thanks for helping on support and try to be the most polite possible so ppl will be polite with you also and if not, just ignore it ^^

10. zzZzz

zzZzz User

i only provide the pm to moderators and staff. pm is a private conversation between users. if deepblue want, i post it.

11. Chisane

Chisane User

then, darling, why are you making a crying post in public section about a pm a head moderator did to you? just answer your frustration to deepblue and end this topic ^^

12. zzZzz

zzZzz User

"feel free to express fair criticism of the work we are doing"

13. Chisane

Chisane User

sure, every of us has right to express his/her opinion. now i just wonder one thing: your protest is towards moderators or it's public speech for the rest of the community? if you had some issue with moderators via private message, i think you missed the way to communicate about it; since its private and it should keep like that. in case you want to make a public speech, if you can't proove and explain your situation people who reads you with a bit of perspective mind will think: "so what?"; which case you missed about the message.

what i mean is that we can't comment your problem if we dont know everything that happenned to you to valorate if you are in a really unfair situation or rather a missunderstanding. anyway, i am always glad to see people who cares about the community and use feedback section to change the things we all dislike. keep going and thanks for your support ^^

14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

they comunicate me that i should stop post in tech forum bcoz i'm impersonating moderators and staff.

15. Chisane

Chisane User

well, topic is over for me.

have a nice day!

16. Shavour

Shavour User

</3

this forum lacks soul.

17. Yurisatan

Yurisatan User

thats why i say: help someone when they are in trouble, and they will remember you when they are in trouble again. :d

18. M3phy

M3phy User

since m3phy left server everything ****ed up trololo. and that was 3 months ago.

19. zzZzz

zzZzz User

first, they grateful my work for help other users for free. then, they say me that i'm impersonating moderators and innova staff.

i like help other users in tech problems but i cant do anything if the administration dont want it.
    actually, i deal with it and i ignore all topics related with problems.
    thanks to all for post your opinions. ^^

20. Drago

Drago User

it's so sad that a mod (deepblue) feels the need to flame down a guy what only helps others. maybe deepblue should answer for his all so shocking actions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.