1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question to innova staff.

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Brume, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brume

Brume User

did you plan to ask a re rate of the pegi actually and restore the official korean textures and models.
    since you have stated in your rules that you do not want players under age of 13 years old, maybe you can propose the pegi the official files and ask for a pegi 16 with mention of parent approval for players under the age limit ?

2. Brume

Brume User

why ?
    game is rated for 16 yo in kr, ncsoft initially put it for 12 on europe and made changes in a weird way (or have asked to nc.kr). it's required an additionnal checking everytimes korea make a patch (they have to check for the right texture name and conflict within textures and some other files). so point is, why not restore the original intended public as this require less works to do in adaptation between innova and nc.kr, and innova already stated that they doesn't not allow (officially) people under age of 13. pegi 13 doesn't exist so, asking for pegi16 with original files with a special mention is not so nuts :)

edit : as an exemple to a game that changed is rating, and is, in nature less violent than l2 : ncsoft's coh/cov, and even skyrim is 18+ xd

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
  3. Hax

Hax User

wats the difference between original nckorea files and the ones we get? (texture wise etc.)
    about the checking part they'll have to translate the stuff anyways and re-check it 50 times

4. Brume

Brume User

innitially there was textures change on blood (no more censured or pointless since god, as exemple of the bloody swampland area).
    texture changes on some wall showing paints on walls.
    texture change on the undergarments of the toons
    texture changes on gatekeepers

[​IMG]

(picture taken not by me)

5. Yurisatan

Yurisatan User

i like those textures but i prefer the nude patch more...especially for the d.elf's (if u know what i mean) ;)))))))

6. Brume

Brume User

those texture are at least "legal" (if you play on corean version and on corean servers) and do not need any modification from ncsoft. the "nude patch" is not "legal" on any serveur and i highly doubt you can ask the pegi something under 18 with them.

7. Yurisatan

Yurisatan User

if only pegi comes one day & see the beautiful flaming we talk about in chat they would suspend the whole game :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.