1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum useful

(Know-How) Make Skelth Great Again

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by mattz, Apr 13, 2017.

1. VaBybi

VaBybi User

2. Crunchips

Crunchips User

+1 i wanna back here, me and my friends but lot of them dont want to pay like 10 euros / month / acc for sorry but - old game so i'm 100% agreed with them, and with this topic.

Make fee cheaper by half and u'll rise te population here, it's simple especially that people who play here from long time agreed as well ;)

3. yDweller

yDweller User

Did anyone from innova staff actually saw this post?
    I mean, I think this is good opinions and deserve to be atleast commented/discussed.

cheers

Crunchips likes this.
  4. Suchy

Suchy User

1) no
    2) no
    3) no
    10)no

Long term game like lineage and you keep trying make this game enjoyable for 3months...

Damn god. Hope you meet some random PKers in next 2weeks so u leave ur boxes alone and start thinking what are you doing wrong.

Really hope developers dont kill this game with any of these improvements.... Buff pets / market toons are for smart ppl.

Nimiriel and 1Shadow9Fists like this.
  5. yDweller

yDweller User

I didnt understand your assumptions.
    More people, more fun

I mean, a) is understandable since new acc is 2eu
    but b) and c) will bring more players for sure

6. Amotick

Amotick User

+1 for this Topic

7. Prekeivis

Prekeivis Banned

Innova is to greedy to lower subscription prices

8. Lusitano

Lusitano User

Ban paid chars XD
    It's funny how many Russian/Ukraine chars players that were playing for a long time, misteriously immigrated all to Brazil.

9. Pinkysek

Pinkysek User

+1... I played on Skleth... I'm thinking about going back but rly pay 20e for 2 acc is bad when you compare it with Grain Kain.....I think lower subscription = more new players + some old players...

Pagonis likes this.
  10. Fragola

Fragola User

I keep an eye on it.

11. splashit

splashit User

some advertise? idk mate , since u dont have anything advertising the "OFFICIAL SERVER" its unknown to many ppl ..

to be clear i knew about this server 3 days before server opens and yeah i was like WTF OFFICIAL CLASSIC?

12. inspiraci

inspiraci User

The text is very hard to read. Still i made it through.

What can I say about this topic..

A) Living community and alive players are not made my sole impression of a server. Official server is a server that lives on a years. And logic "Hey, here's a lot of people here, come on, join us" is not exactly relevant since it brings 1-2 month players.

About trade. First of all, not everyone can afford to launch 2 windows and play effective. So this solution is probably not the best approach to invest in market. There are more better ways how to make investment in market development besides having more increased traffic to game servers.
    Second, Lineage 2 brings a unique way of trading gameplay. The market gives its fruits to the people investing time in it. And using the market "timing" is the way to have the best prices, options as well. So taking it away may cause people to lose reason to be in that market, be involved in it. It will lose its value.

B) Highly agree with this point, every player should be involved in events, and siege makes a huge deal.

C) Disagree with this one. What would you say to people that have paid for 1 year of subscription?
    No one is forcing you to play with 2 accounts. The nature of the game requires you to play one account. More than that abuses the game. Abuses the classes that are boxes. The "Boxed" classes will lose its value. It's harder to find a group since people become greedy to keep all to themselves. It kills support classes.
    You can find a group using forums and group search. It was, is and always will be a teamplay game. It was designed so. "Boxing" is abusing that principle. Some greed even goes beyond understanding when people make whole party for themselves. (7+accounts)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    Nwelya and 1Shadow9Fists like this.
  13. L4vion

L4vion User

Ideas looks good,maybe not all of them would benefit all player, but for sure will not hurt them, and only invite more newcomers :Coffee:

14. Nwelya

Nwelya User

Totaly agree with u buddy :(
    Let real support play support !

Ppl always want all for free, it's the new mentality.
    I prefer pay for a good game like this with NO CASH SHOP instead of play for Free and fight all these paypal warrior like 90% of F2P are.

It's the reason why i've back to L2 : sub system.
    And i hope it's not gonna change like godess..

10€ is nothing. for make a game live.
    Ppl spend way more than that in "F2P" game / month.
    And Like inspiracy said, noone force you to make ton of account.
    Make friend, it's gonna be way more fun than play with box.

CM Fragola and L4vion like this.
  15. splashit

splashit User

we dont ask for too much , announcement/low price for subscribe/ban 3rd program users ...

MAKE SKELTH GREAT AGAIN

16. kabul

kabul Banned

I thought online is not about the money and sub cost, but I think I was wrong:

[​IMG]

So its all up to Innova. Lower sub 2k+ online 100% sure. Keep 10 eu for holidays <1k soon.

17. Fragola

Fragola User

/sarcasm on
    so according to your picture with free weekend it wasn't 2k, but with lower sub somehow it will be "100%"?

18. SYouth

SYouth User

Kabul may be right. Many people didnt play because they knew that after some days the subscription will be 10 eu again. So there was not really a point in starting here.

19. Nwelya

Nwelya User

The only thing you can said with 100% sur is : Lot more alt with event.
    That doesn't make more player.
    And after that the question is : How much they can lower the cost and still make same or more benef than actually ?
    Cuz ~ +330 "player" isn't enough for lower sub cost imo.

20. kabul

kabul Banned

I think numbers dont lie. And im sure Innova has people to do the math with economic + marketing education.
    Its well known rule: when taxes are too high people stop paying. 10eu its kinda ok for me, but many i mean MANY ppl on l2 FB groups or forums said they will play if sub was lower, cause they cant start solo and they need few boxes.

Its all about thinking what is better for server: 1,5k online with 10 eu sub, or 2k online with 7,5eu sub or 3k with 5 ue sub - for Innova its the same, isnt it? For server is totally different. More people on server = more hype on FB, forums, twitch, YT, reddit - everywhere => new people coming to check it.

And last question - why do you think so many people playing on pirate, bugged and illegal private Classic server with 1.0 chronicle? They dont want to play on official server with newest update, no bugs, and stable server which wont disapear in 1 day? Hmmm... Or they are there cause its free? They even pay for some kind of "premium account" cause its cheap (they dont have to, but they want).

As is said, I can pay 10eu, but Im pretty sure if sub was lower many more people would play, and those who are already here, probably could buy another sub for alt/epic char/buff box/shop or whatever they need.
    Players already did all the marketing and advertising FOR Innova, cause they are lazy and sloppy. I think Innova should take care about their business by themselves and calculate what is better for company and server future.

I dont understand one thing - why RU sub is so cheap and EU sub is 10 eu?
    When I was playing on RU OFF I didnt even know the exact price of sub becuase it was so low that everyone just bought 6 months sub and forgot about such an annoying thing like paying for beloved game.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    Wiesior, Crunchips and 1Shadow9Fists like this.