1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. forum forum forum forum

(Know-How) Make Skelth Great Again

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by mattz, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

@kabul it's great that you care for the server future, online numbers and so on. But I have to disagree with you on several points:

1) You say:
    at yes we have a marketing team and analytics, but when you post numbers like:

you don't provide any proofs or stats, you just say "100%"

I'm sorry, we can't rely on that.
    We have to rely on stats and other data.

2) as for this:
    you answered yourself:
    at the moment we run on sub2play model and we don't have plans to change it.
    there's no point is discussing it.

3) We also have to keep in mind people like @Nwelya:
    And you leave them out of an equation at all.

2. kabul

kabul Banned

Im done here. Gf.

3. Nwelya

Nwelya User

If ppl think that they shouldn't play Lineage II at all.
    U don't need box, you need to meet and speak with ppl, damn is it so hard to do ?
    Why the hell ppl want always play alone like idiot on a game designed for playing with community...

Box is and always was the most horrible thing of L2.
    Remove box and many bot are gonna disappear.

I've start w/o box, i still don't use box, i'm lv 3x, i've already 7-8 ppl to play in my friendlist since my lv 10.
    So stop with box excuse, box isn't a feature of the game, it's just a comfort for unsocial and lazy player.

Srsly i realy hate these stupid box ..

Darkner, BlackRainbow and CM Fragola like this.
  4. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

I wish I can get my hands on your data :D Because from my pov your "pro" team sux :) You use ancient pricing, for old game with controversial "new" design.
    In order for game as L2 to work smooth we need minimum 2x current population.

kabul likes this.
  5. kabul

kabul Banned

This is what I said - more people = more hype on twitch / youtube / FB / gamers forums.
    But they need better advertising and some kind of promotion to come here. 1 month is not enough, its just boring exp and class change quests.
    I think that attackLive idea about refferal program is great. If you bring people to server you should get some kind of reward and they should have better start. Common marketing section DO YOUR JOB!

6. inspiraci

inspiraci User

Marketing is not just creating a strong offer. It's about how you present it. You may have 10 Euro p/m and still have plenty of people. It's not about the price, it's about what you get for this price. Focusing on the product is the key here, in my opinion.
    Twitch / Youtube has shown a big investment in Lineage 2 server community. Buying advertisement from streamers/bloggers shows good "fast" results. Not sure if they are longlasting though. It's a very controversial discussion here since it's all about the results anyways. In russian classic version we see an event which promotes getting more "boxes". I'm happy we don't see that here, even if company is the same, I see different approach. I have a strong feeling that there are 2 different teams.

I'm happy that we have a successful example with the same company. Russian servers.
    Let's ask ourselves - is it the price really the reason why russian severs got that popular? Or is it good marketing and active server life? I'd like to know the answer for myself :)

bagindawud and Nwelya like this.
  7. ziggle

ziggle User

The ideas of making L2C a better game appears from the replies on this topic! to be money for subscription orientated, I believe Innova will have taken considerable time to think about subscription prices, it being a very important part of their income, subsequently if it was beneficial to profits to lower prices or make a second account cheaper then I am pretty sure Innova would have already implemented this.

8. rx2/3

rx2/3 User

well if you give someone 2 days free he can only log at the server just to see not to play for example if i couldnt afford the 10 per month(bcs i am playing with friends) or solo 20 per month and one day you gift me 2 days free i wouldnt even press the link because after these 2 days i know i cant pay 20 per month so no worth to download..
    sry for bad english i hope you understand
    5-7 per month or 10 first acc and 5 the 2nd is the best idea i think

9. Hypnocrit

Hypnocrit User

I think realistically the server is currently growing. Marketing is an important part of that puzzle. Many top level players are making quit at the moment but that is part of normal change factor effecting the game.

Additionally it should be about reducing the entry barriers as much as possible for new accounts. You should be able to get to 6x within a few weeks if you play lots and want to be there. It ***** to be in innova's spot to be honest because to my understanding they cannot release many mechanics that they would like to do because they are controlled by the publishers. Not sure if any or all of this can be done.

1) Chars below 6x should be able to receive 3 EXP scrolls per day + 1 angle cat. These exp scrolls would disappear upon reaching 60.
    2) Chars below 6x should be able to receive any weapon they want b and c grade in a shadow format... until they reaching 60.
    3) Upon reaching 60 for the first time the char should receive 3 million adena... and one 90 day shadow low b weapon + shadow low b grade armors.
    4) Chars below 60 should receive 5x fishing exp bonus.. unlimited fishing rods/bait.

If you havn't guessed it yet, this would make you 60 in about 2 weeks. That makes you about 2-3 months away from the realm of being competitive.

Currently it would take most players 6-8 to even begin to castle seige in the top clans. That's a big problem for both the top clans and the server.

10. GanGaS

GanGaS User

Do atleast something alot good ideas

11. yDweller

yDweller User

If a person wants to play with own suport box, reduce fee for it.
    Somehow unblock America region and give support for them (like on L2eu Core server, few time ago it was blocked aswell)
    Encourage new comers to play in a server with +1 year alive and be a part of the meta of the server.

We call people to join server everyday but its hard job to do if innova itself does 'not so good' decisions.
    best regards

12. Fragola

Fragola User

from our point of view, both are active accounts.

not possible due to license

daily achievements were introduced and regular events and promotions are held exactly for this

13. Horyon

Horyon User

1 think in me opinion.

The auto-macro is good. I know have ppl farm in bots at ORC Village 24/7, but staff ban him cause i always see new chars... he farm, but not much. But this solo ppl with full pt in auto is idiot. They dont play anymore for enjoy the game etc. They play for live, due selling the adena itens etc.

So... find a way to turn off the auto-macros. Less rtm will encourage ppl to join server. Cause in L2 all know money is much more than any hard style. Turn off the macros and help lower the RMT in server.

14. nonas

nonas User

Well actually 20eu sub is the only thing that stops me from continuing playing here
    Especially in summer when there are a lot of things to do
    When i pay 20eu i have to grind everyday even if i dont want to, because i paid that much
    If i pay less, i wouldnt worry that much of skipping a few days not playing it

The event that was in 2016 summer when you could buy 3 month sub for 12,5 eu was one of the best, any chance we can expect it again sometime?

Yahad likes this.
  15. Yojjo

Yojjo User

now newcomers wants to know when and what is the next event

16. Wiesior

Wiesior User

So you doing your job so good, you almost killed this server.

First this players need to exists, second they need to have right classes to be effective in party. While this server looks like ghost town in areas 1-60, and even 60+ are not too populated.

17. splashit

splashit User

im done with this , good bye forum :) i wish never see u again :D

18. DatScion

DatScion User

People didnt play official lately due the unbalanced cash shop not because its pay2play. Just look at helios, u have to spend at least 1,5k money to be a factor. Thats why people were not interested in Official.

The russian gm's understood quite fast that almost everyone runs with either a pp or a pp/bd behind him. They listen to they community and dropped it to 5$. Another big reason, next to the population, people rather play on the russian server.

The russian GM's understand that people rather build a 9 man macro party on their own then playing without any buffer. Also korean dev's understood that (Thats why macro loop got implemented)

Private server wont success next 2 years. The files out on the market are way to unstabel/buggy to be succesfull.
    Not comparable with High Five or Interlude PTS files on the market.

So, conclusion:
    Community is not happy because its to expensive
    Fragola not happy about all the negativity

Why don't u switch the payment system to russian method added in decemeber ,they also add balanced cash shop soon , with premium account (rune for 40 euros/7days 50% exp)

10$ per month for a single account is to much and u know it

19. Fragola

Fragola User

the price was always the same, never changed at RU or EU.

20. DatScion

DatScion User

From what ive heared it was planned to launch with 10 aswell.

But yeah ignore the rest and point out the little mistake that doesnt change the fact. Just like the other answers

Coustmer Service at its best, i guess
    1 single person

People in here pay innova food , maybe explain ur chief ;)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017