1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Know-How) Make Skelth Great Again

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by mattz, Apr 13, 2017.

1. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

no

I've already answered "the rest" several times:

2. DonkeyBomb

DonkeyBomb User

i dropped from 7 active accounts to 3 atm:>
    main reason was $, and since l2 is not the 'only one' game i play and pay, every 10e i save its alot

for sure what we miss on skelth is super hyper promo - u need more advertising this game, in mails,in newspapers, and for sure u need to do the game more and more friendly for new players.
    not only about cheaper sub in first month, but boost them all the time with SP/EXP/temporary items till at least 52 -60 lvl-so they can catch faster rest of servers.
    if no - sory to say but the game will die sooner or later.

3. Sanch1

Sanch1 User

wow big news but every game die sonner or later :rolleyes:

4. hey1984

hey1984 User

Winter is coming,innova should start advertising campaign,one good idea also to try close or ddos at least the private classic servers :D

5. Hanzor

Hanzor User

6 euro/month plus l2store with xp runes, accesories etc....

6. Japarzo

Japarzo User

dont make the game f2p, dont think it would help. f2p = lots of **** services that they will need add in the game to make profit and it means we will not be far away from dead serve full of bot.
    Mattz has some good ideas but we know innova doesn't like to listen much. I dont mind pay 10e monthly to play but in some point, I will realise how much money I am wasting so not only me will realise. if Innova thinks about add l2 store they might lower the subscription prices.
    Anyways its not simple they have to think a lot about what they can do or not, the truth is " we as players will never be satisfied with their action, It will always be like 50% approves and the rest judge "

well the private classic serves at least promote their serves more than Innova does. I know many ppl who played some private thinking it was the Official Classic EU.
    private servers are f2p not even with Innova Advertising the players from f2p servers would come here to pay 10e to do the same things they do in the privates' ones.

7. yoyo666

yoyo666 User

I prefer to have a small service style change of nicknam or clan name than to see L2 classic in free to play with L2store which is for me a beautiful ****

8. Horyon

Horyon User

[​IMG]

DarkDiv likes this.
  9. i2147

i2147 User

l2 is a game that doesnt rely on having many players to be called as "alive" but to have a daily basis competition. Ppl quitting this game cause most cant stand the hardcoreness to be competitive ( such as many hours and sacrifising a lot of ur daily fun etc.. ), money was never the issue... We wanted something close to the nostalgia of old l2 and we have it but we still crying cause.. humans dude... we are not getting satisfied by anything!! :DD

Delryn, Horyon and CommanderCC like this.