1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Clans with other community games

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Kyrian, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyrian

Kyrian User

in recent times has been normal in most of the clans of core server have specific forums on its sites and references to other games that are being launched (tera, guild wars 2, diablo 3 ....) leading to more than half members of the clans are inactive.
    this will only lead to one thing: the death of the server!
    if the leaders of these clans "encourage" the preference for other games and the death of their clans in core then be sincere and honest to the members who do not want to give up the lineage, just end up with these clans and let the clans who really want to continue to invest in lineage have the best members and dominate the server !

2. Pinko

Pinko User

you mean that a guild/clan leader can forbid members to go to other games ? and banish them or when they ask to create the clan in the new game they`re heading he/she should say no gtfo evil being ?
    ppl are just trying to keep their members in the same gaming community that`s normal since clans evolve and become communities :)
    other than that the only good thing this thread can do is have clan leaders of clans that will soon move to another game post in. but as far as i`ve seen around there are quite a few clans that will loose some members but their core won`t move from l2 for now. so can you make things clearer for me because i think i`m misunderstanding something here, please :)

3. Kyrian

Kyrian User

i just say that one clan can not be competitive in 2 games, the clan leaders have to decide witch game they will go invest, if they don't go invest in lineage anymore just say to members to go to another clan that will continue competitive and loyal to lineage, then the server can continue with a good number of active and motivated members because they feel their clan will not die and will continue to fight for castles and territory wars, is simple !

4. Pinko

Pinko User

ehm ok - but if member derp from my clan derpguild leaves and says i want to lead derpguild in tera - can i and i say y - ofc there will be some ppl going with him but he`ll mostly recruit new ppl from the game. and the current leader + core of derpguild will stay on innova- i guess that`s not a problem - or such clans should post here too?

5. Zairakh

Zairakh User

the op statement is a false start.
    i mean,if the clan's on core have no will to keep and stay here (let me wonder why...) well...
    if some players wants to stay,besides the leadership/the most players and wants to keep the clan alive they can do that,lol.
    but that is the hard way,only players with balls and brain will go through this way.

the clan dies?
    it may happen,not necessarily,but it can be,all games and clans lives out of cycles,expecialy in new instanced games where basicly you dont need a clan to sort out the better for your char/group,clans are just sandbox nowadays and players are unable to have them working correctly.
    plus,in the past clans had strong figures and good leaderships,core clans dont have any descent leader around.

the server dies?
    and who cares?!
    if the server,its community and its structure is worthy it wont die but will regenerate the losses and go ahead,there might be some power shifts in the long terms,if server accuse 50% pop lost it means something is going wrong or game is not that good....yea,harder to admit if you even thrown rl money in it,gl...
    core will die cuz the server suxx terribly and is terribly managed,cause the community is made of terrible players and 80/90% carebears/exp ******/private servers players.
    the chronicle itself dont help,as said,if clans are useless due to ******ed game mechanics people doesnt put any effort on them,making the 'sandbox effect'.
    glad im out,tbh.

6. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

if yesterday on sieges with like 50 ppl server almost server crash even with alt+p cant play because of 10-5 delay,how ppl can play like that? its just amazing

you have reason thats why im tired,i get lvl 95 its all days same cheat
    with pa i get 0,01 when kill 2 mobs from orbis oo
    know when i have cp i make all instances with them like 4days and still no drops this ****

7. Sperminatorka

Sperminatorka User

wait what, if leadership is dead so is clan.
    and no u cant be competative in 2 mmos at same time, because most of them require dedication if u want to be "something"..
    well clannies can go on playing in such a clan but they shouldnt expect anything from the clan.

besides theres plenty of clans around who have serious enought leadership.
    op is just whining cuz vv is dead.

as far lags go it starts lagging at 80+ people.
    there were masive fights at oren and giran siege from clans who havent showed intentions of fighting before. hi sieging rune. noway, ecarlate and ltunited screwing around at gludio and some fights at heine but tbh shadows gave up fast.

about server diying i think its normal that people emo quited cuz of summer, low xp at high lvls, failing at game and other game releases. gw2 might be a problem, for tera i heared a lot of criticism about that game and once the starting hype lays down it wont be so much speaking about it. heck when gw2 launches tera will lose a lot of people to it. diablo3, people might be dissapointed cuz i think they are expecting 2 much + beeing enthusiastic about the time in diablo 2.
    just like a lot of people in lineage were enthusiastic of old times, when l2 became f2p.

8. Hax

Hax User

its definitely not the servers fault that you lag since i played on tw+siege with over 150+ ppl fighting without any internet/ping lags.
    the only difference is made on ur fps since thats ur pc and the game itself, which has a bad engine.

@eddiesousa: server didnt even crash for 1 second during these sieges, so idk what you are talking bout

9. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

30mbs internet
    i5-2500k
    geforce gtx 460
    board-p8z68-v pro and 1 tb disc its bad pc i know

10. Hax

Hax User

i'm having a worse gfx card, ssd+ i7 though.
    anyways, its not only bout ur internet speed but ur provider route to the server which seems to be fked up in a few countries.
    from germany for eg. i'm having 0 ping lags and neither any other problems (same goes to other ppl living in germany and playing on this server)

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

lol guys comon stay on topic, make a new thread if you wanna discuss your pc set ups for lineage :d

regards.

12. naB4o

naB4o User

another r topic full of rs, who are crying that server is dead, but they still farm detaged, don't flag back and all this time they farm. dears rs, this game is pvp based and as much as u farm untagged you are not helping at all, as much as you are crying in forums u are not helping at all. but what to expect from you, 90% of this community were rs, are rs and will be rs. njoy ;)

13. Zairakh

Zairakh User

your lieyng or just living in your own world.
    since freya chronicle this game has nothing to be about pvp based,wtf.
    thus 80% your clan was exping in instances only,owpvp and mpvp are completely dead in l2,god just gave it 'last hit'.
    you can have pvp if u want to,well,just flag around,wars system is dumbed down enough to make possible as long you decide to dont ally up to everyone,maybe,but isnt the same.
    is not like 'lets go hellbound and lock it down' 'pvp for obtain epics or **** it up to who got them by pvping'
    fight zergs is not funny anymore,and this chronicle is a huge boost to who has more numbers.
    add **** engine to the list,everytime you have around 40 ppl on the screen your fps drops down to slideshow mode.
    is not that you really have to choose 'tag up in top clan to obtain endgame or stand out of it',nowadays you can just make everything even without have a clan,pvp wise a clan just gives you a few wartags more,hoping they are not jumping from one instance to another one.
    you can obtain basicly everything,including epics (which looks ******ed to me) through instances.
    instances completely f--ked over the open world system of lineage 2.
    theres is nothing to pvp for,arranged pvp ****s and is meaningless in the game mechanics.

nope.
    you can change leadership,if you have worthy people able to take the charge.
    we're going back to 'balls and brain' question.
    is not like on core was any super clan leadership....

14. naB4o

naB4o User

mistake- there was, there is and for now there will be. there is only one leadership who can be compatate with this i am talking about and it's not any of loltail ones, get over it and have fun ;)

15. Zairakh

Zairakh User

who you mean? cuz being serious,you cant consider someone with the iq of screamforme a 'descent' clan leader,that whoever played with him is not appreciated his way to lead.
    those that stays maybe have just lower standards,or dont care about that.
    and 'lower standards' argument applies to the whole server itself,cause maybe it was due to times and chronicles,but pretty sure,what retail clans achieved will never be reached from anyone on core.
    and you know,im always right.....

alarion can confirm it. :cool:

16. naB4o

naB4o User

sure thing with your retail "pro" bullsh1ts. told you - there are 2 leaders, one of them is not playing on core. all the others are just mediocre or just doesn't deserve respect due to some stuff which plays instead of them. and stop talking about achievements, it's kinda pathetic already.... talk, talk and ... talk...

17. Zairakh

Zairakh User

put the loleg0t argument off alrdy,if can have a point talking about players,leadership has nothing to do with any extra help,believe me.
    i see a leader from how he acts,from how it guides people during pvps,from how it push back clan dramas and from how it stands when things dont shine,when your enemies are rolling you and your activity is decreasing.
    ive seen extremely dedicated people through the times i played,now game became casual,you get best gear in instances,no more need to stay awake at nights to lockdown seed of destruction,for ex,or to collect thousands of screenshots for see who partecipated and deserve epics and who is just a lazy ******* that dodge every event.

nothing about achievements,rly,cause it cant even be compared,ppl on core will get 98/99 and then quit it out of boredom or just move to better games.
    once more,you know im right.

18. naB4o

naB4o User

first needed thing to be a good leader (and to be clear to all) is the good community, let's finish here since community is just epic...

19. SeraN

SeraN User

well, it's not only happening with l2, believe me :)
    hopefully innova team do something about this.

pk system is just lol am.
    and as zair says, good old times of the gold and old pvp for epics...

20. naB4o

naB4o User

guys, it will be same fight for epics. just (if you didn't notice) you always fighted for epics on kinda high levels. now it's impossible to kill some epics if you are not 99 and you don't have lots of people 99, that's why pvp for epics is not as it used to be in "good old times".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.