1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Update] Grand Crusade FAQ

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Apr 25, 2017.

1. WhatThe

WhatThe User

Q: Why did Elcyum disappear from the bosses drop in instance zones?
    A: The devs want Elcyum to be available from ClanHalls and fishing.

Fishing is only available for premium users, they even block content if you're not buying premium. sad

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

you still can get powders from enchanted valley quests :)
    btw in ch elcyum powder cost 4kk

3. iAris

iAris User

hopefully Fragola/GM's can help me with this CC thingy. I have allocated my own time to play l2. Hopefully :)

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Wise is not counting for exalted quest, only Armed, just go inside, when you check mob title if it's not the one you need, PR and try again until you get the one you want

5. iAris

iAris User

i know i need armed one, got others from cc not michaela
    tried doing that but was no luck at all. maybe there is a bigger chance to get armed once u actually kill first time and come back again

6. MrOurk

MrOurk User

No the chance is same so just keep going

7. iAris

iAris User

need to find pt for that, coz i dont hink ppl can keep doing that until i got it, unless there are ppl who are willing to do that with me

8. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Q: Blacksmith's Soul-awakening weapon - 1?
    after the part when you complete 5/5 nightmare kamaloka and 5/5 Embryo Command post, Blacksmith of Mammon asks for Shadow Ingot.
    Is it right? I read that Quest on Korea and he was just supposed to ask for 3 000 fairies at Enchanted Valley.
    I would like to know if i really need that ingot, because the quest asks to talk with BoM, not getting Shadow Ingot 0/1

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i think you talk about this one: http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1699 ?

10. Arbogast

Arbogast User

11. justcauser

justcauser User

It says there that npc will give you the ingot fragments to craft ingot . All you need to do is talk to mammon to get the ingot fragments
    "The Blacksmith of Mammon gives you 10 Shadow Ingot Fragments (tradeable) and tells you to have Neti synthesize 1 Shadow Ingot (non tradeable). The compounding (2 Fragments -> 1 Ingot) can fail; the honorable FirepowerDamagedealer had to give Neti 3 Fragments until she got her Shadow Ingot."

What I find flustrating about it that in the requriements whereever I read it says you need to be only 99 level and on our server you need to have enhanced shadow weapon in order to start that quest. Why would they implement such a restriction I want to the quest to get that weapon and in order to even begin doing it I have to have that enhanced weapon. GZ MAKING THAT RESTRICTION!!! It doesnt make sense if they implment such quest to allow poorer people get that pve weapon and do such restriction.

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

shadow weapons now have 2 enhancements (1 = +10 wep +10shadow ignots, 2= 1st option +3 quests) in total to make new shadow weapons u need (if lucky) +10 shadow weapon (non tradable) +11 shadow ignots, +some ewr
    blacksmith gives non tradable 10 ignot fragments (for 1 real ignot)
    nothing need to be given to neti.. with neti u talk only 1 time to start 1st quest.. later everything goes trough mammon/ishuma/shadai

read quest properly..
    [​IMG]

i have made 1 already.. didnt find any restrictions that weren't mentioned in patchnotes

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  13. B3lial

B3lial User

You need to have improved shadow weapon (meaning the one you get for +10 weapon and 10 ingots) in your inventory to start first quest, that's the restriction he means. Maybe you didn't notice because you already had one in your bag when you went for the quest.

14. cmec1

cmec1 User

i knew what i will need for that quest.. i had everything ready for 2-3 months.. i had ignots rdy also in case i fail to compound from first 10 fragments(which i get from 1 ignot)

15. Arbogast

Arbogast User

fragments are tradeable; but game is dead....no ways to get basic stuff
    ppl who want to make shadow weapon from 0 after grand crusade? Donate like mad or go home, no ways to get 3rd SA, no ways to do anything worthy
    Fishing and once upon 14 days click for an hour like ****** to enter clan hall sieges, awesome game have fun and dont forget to buy anything overpriced from AH just becouse some irl losers needs to buy everything and resell it
    get some common sense and enjoy summer, this game was always waste of time but lately its another level

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You go and make Gludio instance, per instance you get around 3-5 weapons and around 20-30 enchant scrolls, you can do them x3 times per week meaning from 9 to 15 weapons and 60-90 enchant scrolls, hardest part might be shadow ingots, you just go and farm the raid bosses with a titan with drop runes or buy the shadow ingot fragments from people finishing this quest or wait for proper event dropping them to buy x10 ingots in 500kk each
    Probably one of the best updates to farm them since they drop with 5% chance from possible raid boss spawning in new tavern instance, you need to be lucky to get Eilhander Von Hellman and you can get either x1 mystic armor piece or x1 3rd SA crystal fragment
    It's like 100kk clean per day per toon if you leave them 24/7 and atm top fishing rods are affordable
    Do you want prices to drop? Simply don't buy and wait for the moment prices will fall, the moment people stop buying overpriced items their price will go down since demand will go down also and supply will stay as it is, problem is a lot of people rushing like ******s just to buy the item they want, even if that means buying ruby 5 for 150kkk in example

Conandrina likes this.
  17. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Entering gludio with 5 ppl, levels 102, 103+ everyone now...in the end you drop 3 shadow scrolls, and you will never ever see drop shadow ingot. So im supposed to buy 4x premium account ? and have an awesome fun with 5 clients on? and lets make another new toons 101 lvl!!§ best fun like i have already 4 accounts of boxes and new enhanced shadow weap, just poitiing out this awesome fun
    I did Kain tavern twice, absolutely nonsense to be able get 3rd SA. Chance to meet Kains instance, 5% chance to drop one of two items :D and then chance to drop in a party....Okey no problem
    Since when lineage 2 become game where you cant make weapons special ability.
    If lineage 2 is for you to buy premium and spend whole day afk fishing,then there is no point to discus with you. Lets buy another premium account so i can fish on box 24/7. True story
    Lineage2
    May 18, 2017
    I hope Sexonthesomething appears here and tells how easy its make equip, that im supposed to have fun buyin cheap stuff and selling it expensive like some low life.

18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I don't even have time to fish since there is many things to do already , and I'm even missing time to focus properly. What are you talking about really iBane ? It's not because you're not able to make things on your own that everything is impossible for everyone.

19. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Well those amounts of dropped weapons/scrolls are taking into count that we made the gludio instance run with lvl 103, on lower level toons you get even more for sure. For the 3rd SA crystal fragment yeah it's low chance but current price it's 5-6kkk per one fragment, so if you go with CP and get lucky to drop, it's nice amount of adena, this game doesn't reward playing solo atm, it's rewading playing in full party. You can also make new gracia instances and get from 1.5 to 3kkk per run (one per week) on outside one, dunno how much you can get from inside one

20. cmec1

cmec1 User

inside one doesnt drop like outer one, its just lv5 leg dye, enchant and pretty much thats it