1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

Tips for Begginers: 150k adena in 1 hour

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Popita, May 2, 2017.

1. Popita

Popita User

Hi hi! :)

We will make about 150.000 adena in about 1 hour.
    We will exploit Daily Reward feature to reach a character to level 20, when we will get 20 Daily Coins that will give us 6 Stone of Purity (and some others materials).

Sorry for not adding images to this Guide, but I think not needed. And sorry if my English is not the best.
    This post looks weird with lots of words but read it, please :p

What do you need to start?
    -300.000 adena to buy Mage Staff (best NG 2-handed mage weapon). Buy it in Gludio, where is the cheapest. You can use another mage weapon, but it will take more time to reach level 20
    -Free char slots in your account/s. Of course, this process is pretended to be repeated as much as possible.

1) Create a Dark Elf Wizard.
    -Avoid Elf/Human, DE higgest MAtk make it the more efficient.
    -Mail him/her your the Mage Staff you bought, but dont equip yet.

2) Speak to Newbie Helper and kill Gremlins.
    -Use your Apprentice Rod. One-shot kills will not give you the Blue Crystal.
    -Speak again to Newbie Helper when you have the Blue Crystal. Then speak to the other NPC. You will get some resources. Use Haste Potion inmediately.

3) Kill Gremlins until you are level 3-4.
    -Start taking Daily Reward. Healing Potions are useful, but try to don´t waste them. You will need them later.

4) Go outside Shillen Temple to continue farming.
    -I recommend north exit, you will find more Imps/Imps elders.

5) Take +100% XP Rune inmediately you reach level 5.

6) Take +100% XP scroll inmediately you reach levle 6 and use it.

7) Take 1st Class Buff Scrolls inmediately you reach level 7 and use one of them.
    -Also go to Skills menu and learn just Weapon Mastery + Defense Mastery. Dont level up your Wind Strike skill. Keeping it cost at 9MP is a must.

8) Use Newbie Scroll of Scape when you are level 7-8.

---- If you are quick, you could reach here in 7 minutes ----

9) In Dark Elf Village, go to Gatekeeper and teleport to Dark Forest.
    -You will find a huge density area with Orcs and Fungus. You should kill them barely with 1 Wind Strike. You will be in this spot until level 18.

10) Take Devotion Set (7-days) inmediately you reach level 10.

11) Learn skills and continue killing Orcs/Fungus.
    -Learn Defense mastery at level 11.
    -Learn Weapon Mastery + Defense Mastery + Child of Shillen at level 14.
    -Orcs drop gloves and boots. Equip them if you are lucky.

12) Take yellow hat inmediately you reach level 15. Equip and use its XP skill (just +5%, but well...)

---- If you are quick, you could reach here in 25 minutes. 1st Class buff scroll and 100% XP Scroll will be ending (use again) ----

13) Keep farming Orc and Fungus until level 17-18.
    -Remember first blue level of mobs just penalize about 5% XP/drop, so you can continue until 18.

14) Use SOE when you are level 18.
    -In town, go to grocery and buy 10 Antidotes.
    -Level up Wind Strike twice, just before it spends 14 MP. Your Wind Strike spends now 10MP, but is a little bit more powerful. I must emphasize this. If your Wind Strike spends 14 MP you will lack of MP and you will have to sit later.

16) Go to Gatekeeper and teleport to Spider Nest.
    -Walk a bit to East, near the path. You will find a double spot separated by a big rock.
    -Kill all those spiders you see. Green ones are stronger. Red ones are aggresive, so be careful. Use 1 Wind Strike and kill them by hitting. It will look slow killing, but it is faster than sit to recover mp.
    -Dont waste your MP healing yourself or cleaning the poison. Use the healing potions you got with Daily Rewards and the Antidotes you bought.

17) When you reach level 20, use one of the Gludin SOEs you got at level 19.
    -Also take the 20x Daily Coins from Daily Rewards.

18) In Gludin, go to Cathedral and speak with main priest.
    -Select Clan / Use Daily coins. Spend 18 of them to get 6 Stone of Purity and the other 2 to get other materials. At this moment (First May 2017), Varnish option will give the biggest benefit.

19) Empty the char and delete it.
    -Character will take 7 days to remove from account.

20) Repeat all this process with your accounts free slots :p

---- Well, you got about 150k benefit spending 60-70 minutes ----

Here are some other tips:
    -Join a clan if possible, it could give some +3%/+6%/+10% XP more and you will give it 2 Clan Reputation.
    -The first time you SOE to Dark Elf village, you can visit Gludio and take the +3% XP blessing from NPC near gatekeeper.

I realized that leveling a 30+ main char you cannot get more than 30k adena per hour profit, so I hope this guide could help newbies by taking the advantage of idle char slots.

Thank you, have fun! :)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    diMiTr1, Japarzo, Troy and 14 others like this.
  2. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

And the secret is out :D

Good guide nevertheless :Thumbsup:

CM Fragola, enereS and Popita like this.
  3. Nimiriel

Nimiriel User

Or if you already have an emi-bow, do an archer and it takes less then 30mins :X3:

Popita likes this.
  4. Handjob

Handjob User

[​IMG]

enereS and Popita like this.
  5. Galdrolin

Galdrolin User

Thanks for the guide, Popita!

Been awhile since I've played L2 and this is making it a little easier to get a Top-D weapon.

Cheers!
    Gald

enereS and Popita like this.
  6. Prekeivis

Prekeivis Banned

any guide for spoil ?

7. Popita

Popita User

8. Kakash1

Kakash1 User

That works on every server?

9. Popita

Popita User

Hi hi!

If you refer to the guide, it is intended for Skelth and is based on its Daily Reward System.
    Anyway, remember effectiveness of this trick depends on Stone of Purity value.
    Here in Skelth, SoP are going down in price (July 2017), so profit is not as great as when I wrote it (but is still ok).

If you refer to spoil, it should work in any classic server.

Have fun!

10. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

i saw that sop price is around 2-3k so i dont think this way is worthy any more right? i started like 2 days ago and still exploring the server, i found it tougher than i expected but i will continue :p

11. Popita

Popita User

Hi hi!

You are right. This guide is not working any more since SOP prices got down after last update. (Lots of prices got down)
    Notice I wrote it 1 year ago :p
    Old guides becomes useless.

I didnt find any new way to make money for newbies after last update.
    Well, Mithril Ore is very expensive now. In think in Execution Grounds there is good drop from Crawlers (not big money, but well...).
    Always check material prices in Monster Derby Track before farming.
    You can find spoil/drop information here: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

Have fun! :)

12. NotARealUser

NotARealUser User

The idea behind the guide is still solid. Mages level the fastest to 20 and make more money than the d-grade duals you'll be using past 20. You'd probably want to do all the quests if you don't have a top ng staff, without one it takes maybe 2 hours instead of 1 - the mana potions really help keep you going. Use your daily coins on something else - mithril ore is OK, enria, etc. You won't make nearly as much as before, but you still get a bunch of gold just from levelling 1-20 plus some drops that you'll vendor. This is better than struggling to lvl solo with wooden set + the newbie kit duals and newbie scrolls after lvl 20 - you'll be resting constantly.

At 20 you can also do Fisherman Pierre's quest and fish for 10 days almost free on the character. This is a nice supplemental income, maybe around 50-100k a day.

Grinding a few chars up this way will get you adena the fastest if you have nothing to your name. Then buy a good D weapon(preferably from MRT, cheaper, should be able to find one for around 1mil) and you'll have a much easier time levelling. This will also save you shots on your "main character" which you would otherwise run out of if using the d grade duals. The fishing will let you buy VR stews, which will help you keep your HP up(+ the newbie potions you get from quests). This should last you until 25, when you get the moon armor quest, and now you'll be good to go until 40.

(May be different if you're levelling a buffer box, since they'll be able to provide heals, but when I started out it was an absolute nightmare lvling past 20 on my own, so I made this run repeatedly until I could buy a D grade staff).

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Italianomedio, Popita and TasoOLiZz like this.
  13. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

yeah from what i see it is a nightmare! :p thnx so i will go for this grind-box-mage mode and god bless :)

Popita likes this.
  14. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

well, i made some calculations and from zero with the basic equip game gives you takes a lot more than 1h to hit 20 lvl and with 20 daily coins you can buy either one enria with 12 which is **** adena for the time u spent and 20 mithril ore which are still **** adena as i saw the prices at market XD

so doomsday is close boyz :p

and also char takes 7 days to get deleted so the profit you will make in like 2 weeks with 12 chars or something wont be still viable in order to be ready when 30d items will be deleted from main plus you would lose many hours of exp on main in order to hit fast lvl gap for cruma parties :D :D

but i wont quit i will try my best :)

15. NotARealUser

NotARealUser User

Don't count just the daily coins, it's also all the drops you get from killing mobs, which you should be mostly oneshotting or twoshotting. I usually got about 100k from selling all the drops without the daily coins. Then you get a free fishing rod for 10 days, which you can use to slowly gain another 500-600k at least. It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's meant to ease the pain of having to level with no D grade gear.

16. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

I suggest for new players to make new acc for 2$ and lvl char there till 20 lvl, get 10 days fish rod and just 24/7 fish on this acc. When expire the rod, make new char and repeat 3 times (=30 days :p ) .
    The profit from fish only will be good enough to gear yourself with C or D if your main on other acc still struggle for adena.

Italianomedio and Popita like this.
  17. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

And remember that now a char is deleted in 3 days, not 7 :)

@Popita :-*

Popita likes this.
  18. rohff

rohff User

Is it still working?

19. 21Sav

21Sav User

Yea, and it's even easier. You get Cgrade armor and wep so no need to invest in weapon. Just need to look at the market to see what mat you need, I don't think sop is that profitable atm.

20. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

Yeah and work very good, you can made money free with fishing and farming low level using coin
    With new system you can easily made 150k/hours making toons
    If you farm every day with main and with toon after the 30days expiration C grade newbie stuff a month you can easily buy top C armor/weapon at the ridicolous price of 2 euro