1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Jewel distribution system of clans

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Jereika, May 15, 2012.

?

Distribution system

1. Democratic system

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. The leader decides

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
  3. The leader+officers decides

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. Drop between the assistants

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  5. Other

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jereika

Jereika User

hi, just for curiosity, i want to know the system of epic jewel distribution in all clans.

the vote is anonymous, so u can vote and comment with total freedom.

post without fear your past / current worries on the topic. took your frustration out here! xd

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
  2. Jereika

Jereika User

bump, and post something also! dont be mad

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to more appropriate section.

*free bump*

regards.

4. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

depends what jewels and how often you can take it :d best option for me - if few cp going to kill any epic or smth, so jewel shoul redroped in party leaders party, and then who obtain redrop ir share (with other rules) between cp members, if this pt wasn't cp, then redrop for random loot.. everything fair :d

5. syzgod

syzgod User

share is the best option always! or if it's a friend cp, party, clan collect jewels for everyone 1 by 1.

6. sh1ny

sh1ny User

dkp here. the jewels go to whoever deserved it.

7. Patri

Patri User

imo redrop, clam leader or oficers can have a favorite (in secret) xddd i mean a person they want and maybe that person dont even need it so much, should be about matter of luck and redrop it between members, that way u wont have anybody emo bla bla drama cuz u gave it to another person.

8. Hax

Hax User

should always be the party contributing the most for clan in general, ofc they have to attend in the raid, but not neccessarily do the main dps or w.e.
    nevertheless leader should have decision to which party it goes, cp leader to who in their cp

9. Patri

Patri User

well anyway in the clan im (when it was alive i mean) leader asked to the cp leaders who participated in a determinated raidboss if anyone need something of the drop, and that party that need it, took it.

10. Fenris

Fenris User

wtf ?
    what clan epic distribution system?
    atm this is cp ( const pt) system - mostly redrop or who need it the most(best one)
    but ye if u are random and u cant make istina/orbis in 1 pt but u need whole clan - sure ask that question :)

11. Hidrica

Hidrica User

dkp here

/10 chars

12. sh1ny

sh1ny User

while the dkp has it's flaws, i prefer it 1000 times before the possibility of someone having to "judge" and "decide" who is going to get a jewel. people are flawed by nature and even if the leader/officers make the right choices, there will be always people *****ing and being angry at their decision. a point system ( doesn't matter if it's dkp or something simple homemade etc. ) that can be transparently observed by players so they know who put the most effort and why does a certain person get an epic, is the best way to avoid drama for me. for 5-6 years of l2 i have gone through all of the systems mentioned + adena auctions etc. and they all lead to people getting angry and causing drama/leaving clan/blabla because of certain epic or item. i am also permitting people that don't give a **** about the dkp we use or the clan raids we make, to go and get their own epics on their own way and i don't care how they do it, just as long as they don't come *****ing to me if someone took their jewel.

13. Fenris

Fenris User

if u cant make istina/octavis in 1 cp but u need whole clan to do it ... ye u got a problem there but normaly cp is made from ppl which like each other(more or less) so they can judge easly who need an epic or not for example i play on tank and if there will be let say octavis ring drop i wont say i need it because i would prefer istine neck or earring :)

14. sh1ny

sh1ny User

you will not be able to make istina with 1 party after tauti comes ( min 14 players to enter ).
    raids like frintezza were not doable by single party ( min 4 parties ).
    antharas/valakas won't be doable by 1 party.
    earth wyrm trasken is not doable by single party.
    tauti boss won't be doable with a single party, at least not at the start ( wild guess here ).

and yes, inside my party we split the drops the way we see fit, but for any activity that has more than one party involved i prefer to rely on a transparent point system, that anyone can look up to instead of "choosing" people that "deserve" it.

15. Framb0ise

Framb0ise User

best solution is to sell stuff and split the money to all cp member. why ? because giving some stuff to people who need is a good idea when items have the same prize depending of type.

for exemple, if you are on cp and a seraph heavy boot drop, you give it to a guy (185kk) and noone have money (only the guy win 185kk virtually), a seraph light drop and you give it to another member, it is the same prize ? no.

best to sell all stuff at ah, split the money to each member and you discover that you have much more money than split the drop as necessary.

(hard to explain in english)

concerning instance with 2 cp, it's up to you, 2 solutions :
    - turn by turn (the first try, the cp 1 will have the drop, the next time cp 2 will have drop)
    - dice rolling (you decide by dice on each item) and after the cp decide how to split it (sell & split money or give to member)

16. Fenris

Fenris User

at this moment i believe i got so much boxes ( and other players too) that it will be easy to box other party to jsut enter :)
    everything is possbile with a little thinking ... beside gz of antharas valakas 1 party ... hahahah :) u dont know what u are saying but whatever

17. sh1ny

sh1ny User

try googling the word "sarcasm".

18. Zairakh

Zairakh User

leader decides.
    through discussion within his loyal members and party leaders maybe,but wtf is dkp or democratic system? are you kidding guys??
    if you accept someone to lead you in good or bad odds you wont fear his decision when it comes to take a decision about a reward.
    if you think it differently,you're an item *****.

anyway anthy-baium-valakas dramas were the top back then :d

19. Fenris

Fenris User

ye u need to google ... ups sorry youtube - antharas killing on god because i think u never had a chance to go there :)
    regards

20. Nyana

Nyana User

fenris, still doing istina in 2 pt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.