1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Event] Happy Hours

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Fragola, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

[​IMG]

Balthus Knights' Order is looking for new recruits! The Supply Officer Sibi arrived in the world of Elmoreden with a secret mission – he must find worthy candidates for his Order. He is looking for the luckiest adventurers and he'll be testing Elmoreden warriors for 1 month. Sibi's lottery will show who is the lucky winner that can apply for the Balthus Knights' Order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* All rewards obtained during the event will remain even after the event is over. The only items to be deleted are listed in the table above.

[​IMG]
    1. Apply to Balthus Knights Order!

Right after the maintenance the Supply Officer Sibi will start a lottery in Elmoreden, that will find the luckiest recruits for the Balthus Order. You can find Sibi in all towns, use /target Sibi. for easier search.

[​IMG]

All characters of Lv. 20+ can talk to Sibi to obtain special event item: Balthus Knights' supplies. This item can be used every day to obtain event buff scrolls and should stay in your inventory throughout the whole event duration.

IMPORTANT: the Knights' Supplies can be obtained only once per account!

[​IMG]

You will receive 3 Balthus Knights Marks, at a double-click. They are necessary for participation in the lottery (can be used only by characters Lv. 20+)

[​IMG]

The supplies can be used every day once, it means you can obtain only 3 per day. The cooldown reset at 6:30 server time every day. Balthus Knights Marks cannot be dropped or sold, but they can be transferred to another character on your account via Dimensional Merchant.

2. Transformation into Balthus Knight

When you use Balthus Knights Mark, your character transforms into Order Knight for 1 hour and receives a +10% XP/SP buff. The server-wide Balthus Knights' lottery with valuable rewards is inactive without this buff!

Balthus Knights buff appearance

[​IMG]

3. Balthus Knights' Lottery

When you use Balthus Knights Mark, your character transforms into Order Knight for 1 hour and you can participate in the lottery. As you get 3 marks every day, you have 3 hours of participation every day.

Lottery has a special event window where you can track the status. You are not required to do anything special to participate, just get the buff and be online.

[​IMG]

Lottery details:

– Every hour there will be 5 attempts to draw the winner. Every attempt is marked in the event window.
    – Every attempt has a chance to draw a winner (not 100%). It may happen that no one gets the main reward.
    – Attempt time is random. If all 5 tries happened, but no winner was found, the new round will start.
    – If there's a winner, the round stops and the event continues with the start of a new hour.
    – A character has to be online and buffed to be eligible for the prize.
    – Every day has 24 rounds = 24 hours. New main prize every hour. At 12:00 the first round starts. At 11:00 next day the last 24th round of the series starts.
    – The reward is sent to the winner by mail.
    – The participants that didn't win anything can get Sibi's Coins in the event window if they click "Receive".
    – The coins are available only if somebody got the main prize. If the system failed to choose a winner, nobody gets the coins.
    – You can obtain the coins from the event window anytime. If there were several successful attempts, you can collect the coins and receive them later.
    – You can use coins anytime.
    – Coins can be exchanged at Sibi for different rewards.

Event window description:

[​IMG]

Main rewards list:

Main reward changes during the day. If you want to try to get a certain prize, keep your Balthus Knights Marks for that period of time.

[​IMG]

Attention: Only Sibi's Coins Boxes are rolled from midnight until noon.

[​IMG]

1. Sibi's coins exchange

You can exchange Sibi's coins for different supply items:

[​IMG]

* Golden Necklace of Mermaid increases XP/SP gain by 50% for 1 hour. The item has a 7-day timer until it is used. It is a one-time consumable item. Stacks with all other XP/SP bonuses. Not tradable.
    ** Greater Scroll of Resurrection restores 50% of lost XP upon resurrection.
    *** Mysterious Spiritshots / Mysterious Blessed Spiritshots have zero weight (0). For the rest, they are no different from regular shots. Tradable.
    **** Mysterious Blessed Soulshots have zero weight (0) and also boost your damage by 15% more than regular Soulshots in both PvP and PvE. Tradable.

All the gambling archers can try to get a rare Infinite Arrow Quiver or a number of normal arrows in case of failure. All quivers are tradable.

[​IMG]

In addition, you can test your luck and try to get a rare prize from the list below. If you're not lucky, you will receive some amount of Sibi's coins. All rare items are tradable. Go ahead! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
    1Shadow9Fists and Natyt like this.
  2. Horyon

Horyon User

No info in time about the Balthus Box its only for acc... try send by Dimencional and cant too... Nice delay ty!

3. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

It looks like this wasn't enough:
    [​IMG]

Anyway, please, address eu.4gamesupport.com and GMs will help you to move it.

4. Mbaka

Mbaka User

@CM Fragola, does improved EWA gives random enchant from +1 to +3 similar to improved EWB? And is there any limit for them?

5. ZzykzZ

ZzykzZ User

Hi, tonight i disconnected with 21 mins of buf left, now i recently conected and i want to enter in the actual lottery, it says i cant (because i already have the buff i think) and i dont know if im in the lottery ( because i see the item like if i was in) untill it ends and then rebuff or im just ****** because i cant quit the buff and if someone wins it in the 1st attempt i had no choice.

The key is: If i buffed for the item "X", didnt win, still have buff time on and item "Y" starts its round, i still have a chance for the item "Y" untill the buff ends?

"As you get 3 marks every day, you have 3 hours of participation every day."

I think it means i have a chance of everything 3 hours per day no matter if it swaps rounds. Tell me if im wrong please

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    pykst likes this.
  6. MazsNieks

MazsNieks User

just try it. one round ends relog. and login at next.

i think as long as you have that buff you are participating. but if your buff ends and then winner appears you wont get coins.
    BUT dunno

7. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Exactly. The buff is not tied to a specific reward.

Yes, it works like other 'Improved' scrolls. No limit.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    pykst, CM Fragola and ZzykzZ like this.
  8. herickbs

herickbs User

Hello, are the 30 days lvl 3 jewels tradeble?

pykst likes this.
  9. kabul

kabul User

@CM Fragola this +50% xp buff from golden mermaid neckles is for 60 minutes in game? Or 60 minutes in general. Can I farm 1 buff and finish it later or it will count donw to 60 minutes even when im logged off?

10. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

The 1h effect is a usual buff, doesn't expire offline.

11. kabul

kabul User

Cool, thx :D

12. kabul

kabul User

One more question: if I click on Balthus supply and got those 3 Balthus marks but dont use buffs, it will be available next day for use? Or its jsut 3 buffs per day max?

13. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

They will be available, already did it. Use them, then click on chest and got new 3.

14. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

no

15. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Did anyone get something cool from sibi coins? My best are 50x2 T_T

16. lShark

lShark User

From 3.5k coins, nothing. Just more sibi coins.

17. Warning20

Warning20 User

i burned 10k sibi coins and got nothing. Korean random at its best. :)

18. kabul

kabul User

you want epic, talisman VI, weapon +8/+16 for 10k coins? 10k x4k = 40kk? seriously?

19. Warning20

Warning20 User

No, i do not want any of those!? Lol

Are u mad? lmao

20. Eldamer

Eldamer User

lol nice action today...12pm massdc, 12:05pm anyone won the scroll^^ oO