1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Avenger Solo Vanguard IMBA style.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BrittO, Sep 12, 2017.

1. BrittO

BrittO User

As most of the Players didn't realize, Tanks are still getting passive working for Duals or 2H swords. here is an example of my playstyle as Dark Avenger solo PVE. I've been trying to play many classes since skelth day 1, and I realized that I must come back to my roots and enjoy the game as I was used to do.

I hope you enjoy, and this video encourage many other old school to play the golden tank solo pve style.

2. kabul

kabul Banned

Its not about tanks, its about humans knights and warriors in general, you can do the same with WL or glad.

3. riOrizOr

riOrizOr User

Iam not quiet sure what you wanna show i assume the kill speed? Well its quiet...avarage :) you are full buffed with dances, PP buffs and full Str dyes + mobs are green/white. Any damage class like tyrant, glads, destros, AW´s will do that.
    But nice to see ya happy tho.

4. krak

krak User

That screen?¿?¿¿? you play in the smartphone?¿

Armor +6, weapon OE, full buff and you soloing same level mobs.......................what is new¿?

5. BrittO

BrittO User

that screen is something called notebook bro. also same lvls mobs oe amor and etc, and a tank playing an unusual pve style. what a hater, don't u have any good comments ? anything that I can improve ?... sorry but next time I will make sure I will record it on my 55" 4k monitor ok ? sorry master.
    Sep 20, 2017
    I just wanted to show the its playable to pve solo as I'm doing. and that its not that bad, actually I quite enjoy it. and about killing same level mobs who told you I'm in a rush ? my main objective is to have fun solo player. xD yah I'm 100% sure that any DD can do that, but not a tank would do it as easy as it goes, I'm already playing at inside loa with same set up. around 15kk adena/week I don't think its bad for someone not in a rush. agreed ?

6. riOrizOr

riOrizOr User

well i saw you 20 min ago outside loa at the drakes. Killspeed was okay :) and if you are not in rush then all is fine! most important ofc is that you dont lose patience and have fun.

7. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

you are a tank / if you like to play solo w/out rush - you chose wrong class
    yes your video is nice , but nothing more then that.
    also solo ??? with bd and high lvl pp boxes you call solo >?
    get real - i mean real solo / after it talk about solo lol.

8. oldmofo

oldmofo User

I prefer 1-handed Sword, to have dat shield things :D

[​IMG]

xindango likes this.
  9. krak

krak User

GL playing in theatre ;)
    Dont afraid dude is just a comment, i like DA and your play style can be tank and DD ,but im now a simple SWS.

:Thumbsup:

10. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

lvl 77 and still dark avenger? :)
    go get your 3rd class already :p

11. oldmofo

oldmofo User

She was used as DD, dont want to spend adena on 3rd class dies (wich should be +wit later) for looped box :D

12. BrittO

BrittO User

please don't take the attention of the subject to something else, understand, I'm not asking advices, either asking which class should be best, ofc no one can choose a class for me apart from myself. the main reason for playing a game is to have fun right ? the second reason is to play with what u like on the way u like at the time u want right ?, and then I ask myself, so I'm not a solo player because I run boxes ? so whos running the boxes ? a. ME. so yeah I'm solo. sorry about that, I'm the one who exp the boxes I the one who pay the boxes and play the boxes, so I'm a solo player, again.

the thing is not always the monitor is free, married husband life. ofc plaing at the theatre is a lot funnier.
    Sep 22, 2017
    yes, I got that, I'm just enjoying the moment, until I can reach 66 on pp, after that push time. thank you mate.

13. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

so having 2-8 boxes behind you is a solo now ?
    thats why train parties run by 1 live player are solo players exp !!!
    good to know .

MazsNieks likes this.
  14. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Wait what? This is new, so Sword/Blunt Mastery is also boosting P.atk to Dual Swords now?

15. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Always did.

Destro only get an extra passive to increase its damage even more

16. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Ehmmm nope, I dont know about God or last Classic chronicle but Sword/Blunt Wep mastery never interacted with Dual Swords as they are classified as totally different type of weapons.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    They either changed it recently or the OP didnt checked the P.atk at all.
    But you can crearly see the exact same amount of P.atk with both weapons having learned Sword/Blunt Mastery and Dual Weapon Mastery, If what you are saying was true, dual weapons should have gotten way higher P.atk (which would be ridiculous).

It's been like this always, but as I said, I have no clue if they have changed It recently, whats why I am asking.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  17. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

I was talking about 2H swords.

Hence the comment on destros passive.

18. MazsNieks

MazsNieks User

For destros atleast. Sword/blunt mastery gives p attack for 2h guns too.

19. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Yeah, 2H Sword is another type of Sword, so they fall in the same category.
    The OP was wrong about Dual Weapons though.

20. Grundor

Grundor User

Is it a classic status of a DA 77? Wich version?