1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestions for the classic server

Discussion in 'Community' started by nedius007, Oct 21, 2017.

1. nedius007

nedius007 User

wil there be later on other version of server not only classic but maybe same version like usa maybe like 6 months later after classic server is released

2. nedius007

nedius007 User

post all ur suggestions in this threat
    - first i would suggest do all the same like official indonesia
    -have less items in cash chop new ammo added in cash chop with more shots 50k
    -make it lvl 50 cap
    -auction house mail working
    -elan ocl bm cartella clossed only ether and vc to lvl in
    -no exp bds only dark hole bds and other bds that dont give exp or are for leveling
    -ad premium service but no premium armors maybe yust increased rates and speed waep and dual log -no charms gens ingame maybe only agro charm ingame so tanks can keep agro other charms generators deleted from ingame
    -no runes
    -weapons normal int type a armors normal and int shields normal int type a drop from starting mobs until max lvl mobs
    -ad back mining outside of core in craig mine so u can mine all over craig mine
    -luzuardians drop ore
    -whe can have same version like usa have now but then maus defense decresed this needs looking ad
    -summons damage back to normal since whe wont have summons charm
    -mau damage back to normal since no mau blessing
    -no golden age skils bash net for all melee classes delay of net net of ranger classes all the golden age stuf deleted and reveted back to normal
    -acretians all can use nade launchers agin
    -mau net back to normal no more then 10 shots each magazine
    -no daily quest no ets daily quest can stay but the exp pots must be deleted
    -golden age npcs must be deleted same for gold boxes suply boxes can stay but delete the exp post from suply boxes
    -up the ammount of certain points each day i would suggest from lvl 40 15-20 k certain points a day ad max lvl 50 50k certain points a day
    -i would suggest to ad more items then to pvp points npc to encorage more pvp
    -ad more talics to the drops of pbs make it like it was when rf europe codemasters servers
    -do weekly events
    -i would suggest making class bufs 1080 secs like official usa have now

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  3. Unknownz

Unknownz User

There's a lot of points I disagree on with nedius already, why would you remove elan, ocl, bm and cartella. They have good PB's and quests in them.

- class buffs should not be increased, it's total bs having 1080 sec class buffs that can be given to others. They're CLASS buffs, not "everyone has them 24/7" buffs. These buffs can't be removed by opposing races.
    - Max level cap 55 because RF is largely build for this level.
    - Unless there are very active GM's, I prefer to see mail & auction disabled (or fixed against duping if that's even possible).
    - No mining outside core, why would you even go cw if you can just mine at portal?
    - no EXP BD, ETS, Daily quest shenanigans.

I don't really know if there's any point in these suggestions though, since we don't even know what version they plan to use. Or how much they actually know about RF.
    If they're "official" they might just copy paste what they have on the NA server now.

4. VEGA1

VEGA1 Banned

Did you ever played there man?
    They set very boring RF server: 50level,but exp and mobs made so light..that any noob can get 50 level in 1-2days.And after that - you got nothing to do,except killing some noobs at sette 24/7.
    No point of installing such server on EU platform.
    99,9999% RF EU version will be set using the update with 71level cap,not the update itself - but server files.
    As I see it,such act is connected with client/server def from cheats.So they cant use default "2.1.6/final up" or any other OLD versions of the game as basis.

I personaly would like to see smth simular like Zephyr NA server - 65level cap,but without 67-70 items maybe.

5. nedius007

nedius007 User

I played a bit on indonesia classic this weekend and i found that its boring as hell il update the suggestions to make it more like usa server since i play there evryday and i like it
    delete this threat since i want to make new suggestion threat i cant edddit my threat

VEGA1 likes this.
  6. nedius007

nedius007 User

I change my mind i yust want same version like usa official but with all bugs dc all fixed and take some things from official russia server since its 4game russia 4game europe should be able to put some things in from official russia server like bd max lvl 71 new npc quest until max lvl

7. krege

krege Tech moderator 4game Global moderator

Only developers can. 4game could request changes but would they get it?

8. VEGA1

VEGA1 Banned

Depends on amount of the request$ )
    Dont you think so?

9. krege

Don't. Developers have there own vision on the way of game development. It could match with request and the changes could be done. Or not and that's all.

10. VEGA1

VEGA1 Banned

Are you sure about that?That company/studio/team or whatever.. that got "working$" only 1 game for last 10 years,no other projects in development or even in plans.
    Got some sUper vision about smth,especially about some company(4game for example) that got money and wanna promote the RF game for good?
    ps:
    And for the record, that "team" you said - having their own vision(c). Didnt ever tried to update shadders/game engine or any other visual effects since the game BSB/GU updates...Here we are talking about like ~ more then 5-7 years.(btw,they didnt even used some tech achivements from RF 1.5 version of the game,to implement it to classic RF version for better game quality..)
    But THEY got their own vision? really?
    Of course,we all here just changing our opinions...but I dont believe you man.That "own vision" could be true only in one situation - when "some" game was very popular & got very strong community.So the dev team was always under some pressure of not making mistakes,or not to spoil smth good and working gameplay features they had.
    And as we all know it - that is not about CCR/Korean RF team at all.Not their case)))
    I dont see any reasons,why poor Korean studio(or even just some group of ppl that still got license for the game to share it with other countries ...) - got some "own vision" and can say NO to suggestions like - outsource updates,FULL payed buy partner from Russia.And also - full developed by 3rd company,so all the CCR team need is just to take money and post their copyright above that "update"...Easy money(c)

11. nedius007

nedius007 User

Wel why is 4game rf online russia so difrent then other official rf online u shpuld play it a bit and talk to 4game russia i think 4game russia can change what they want to rf online becoz its so difrent then usa its lvl 71 cap but more stuf addet like npc quest

12. VEGA1

VEGA1 Banned

Sure they do man, 110%
    Several years ago Russian version of the game got such GLOBAL changes as - new farm options.Yeah,no more caliana and glee,forget it - now all players farm at sette(from portal guard mobs drops CCR maps that cost money..).And ABC yellow/dark/white excelsiar for towers^^
    In that "case" - CCR team "that got their own vision" of the game,went offline?)))
    Bec none of that changes you can see in any other version of the game,in any other country on the planet.
    And for the record,that "new" farm changes a lot - like 30-50m/1h old style at Ether with twink char vs 300-500m/1h or even more at Sette with main char^^

PS:
    I came here not to argue with smb,was just excited about EU reopen.
    And lock forward for better gameplay and server(s) worthy to play in 2018.
    Bec we all know,that for last 10 years many new MMO games appeared on market - and many guilds went to play there.A lot of my old RF friends now play some other games and they dont wanna come back in adandoned game =(

13. krege

Well. You missed that could match part may be.

14. nedius007

nedius007 User

I would suggest letting all cash chop items stay and lowering the price of cash chop items by 50 -70 % like on 4game russia rf online official and adding item stacks of 1-2-3-4-5 like sep jade exp jades charms generators
    Make premium service arround 5 euro month
    Adding more leveling spots like on 4game rf online russia in hq red haired splinter

15. nedius007

nedius007 User

Since i cant edit my posts il ad haram and numerus hellers from outcast land red captains green captains they all drop gold pils +1 to +9
    I remember when i was leveling the exp ad ether calinana was fast there where new npc quest until max lvl

These pics are from 2014 when i played on official 4game rf online russia server u can see that cash chop is cheap i hope u do this here to

16. nedius007

nedius007 User

Since i can max ad 10 pics each post il ad some more 4 pics are from leveling mobs that drop gold pils +1 to +9 was in hq and numerus and haram

17. brasileiro

brasileiro User

in my opinion it should be ctrl + C crtl + V zephyr USA

18. Tydyt

Tydyt User

Dont make new server like Zephyr at start (current update with 50-55 level cap), its the worst setup ever and it was the worst server ever. Low lvl cap need another update or if is current update only option left, its better to do it with high lvl cap and high rates so people will pass nonsense overpowered mau stage at start quite fast.

19. Struack

Struack User

First of all sorry about my english.
    I wold make it in 4 stages the first would take 1st- 1month 2nd- month 3rd-3 month
    This way all new players have a chance
    1 - Max lvl 50, cald and sette normal,
    2 - Max lvl 55, cald and sette easy mode, BD up
    3 - Max lvl 60, cald and sette easy mode, daily quest till 45~55, Spots at HQ (Fang, Lizard, Narrom,kukra) BD up
    4 - Max lvl 65, cald and sette easy mode, daily quest till 45~65+ ETS, Spots at HQ (Fang, Lizard, Narrom,kukra,Ondina) BD up
    Remove - talicator (i know it is probaly the main money spending from players but they will start to buy more T5 so its not a problem at all)
    Remove - Relif Jade it make a the game unbalanced (i also know alot people spend money here but this guys will spend the money in pills 100% to get back the exp and exp jades to lvl up faster)
    Bring back - Accretia lvl 1 granade laucher for everyone ( its really unfair since bells and coras of all classes can debuff you and you cant do the same also we used it for lure so they kept with the lure power and only acc lost it)
    Bring back - some "easy" way to make leon weapons. I remember it was a reward at some bds.
    About Shining bd- the only problem to me is shiny weapons if remove it all would be ok.
    Add - Class Buff 1080 secs
    Add - All itens in CC shop tradeable (some people spend money others time both are good in the market the one who spends time buy things from the one who spends money and the cyrcle keep moving otherwise the only change you got is from where money come but the ammout still the same)
    About PBS - I think they need to get strong only the basic ones from HQ,Numeros,Solus,117,213,Haram,Numeros. (its always the same thing, someone make a spec lvl 50 and move to pbs all day long)
    About armor - Int armor 37~47 in npc, white armor 50~55 npc
    Make players with more crit resistence this stolb/critter thing spoiled the lvl up.(im saying players because the stun the mob gets is from the crit that player got).Ps: hecate should get a bost agaist players but do no stun in you own race also no AOE dmg in mobs.
    Tank exp buff and daily quests+ETS: make the exp from ets/daily quests came at end and be affected by the buff or make the potions be affected by that, otherwise it keep unfair.

20. krege

May be you mean 1st - half of year, 2nd - another half? Or whole. Updates every month - it is something what definitely wouldn't be.