1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Forum] One game, thousand feelings

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Fragola, Feb 8, 2018.

1. CM Fragola

CM Fragola Innova Group

[​IMG]

It's not always easy to express our feelings about something special, but I'm sure our community can find words to express our love to Lineage 2 Classic.

Tell us what you love about Lineage 2 Classic the most in the comments below, add your char's lovely screenshot and get a forum medal.

I will also choose the best quotes and post them on our social media to share the love to L2 with the whoooole big world out there.​

Constance9 and Troy like this.
  2. Constance9

Constance9 Moderator

[​IMG]
    • [GM Event] Happy Birthday Buffs

I miss the old C4 and older times. After joining Classic I have a feeling again that I'm playing old good L2. I love this community at the forum, Discord or in-game. Of course, do not forget about the employees, without them it would not be possible. Everyone who likes the old L2 times, join us, you will not regret it. See you soon! :19:

* I'm not so good at such things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CM Fragola likes this.
  3. DatScion

DatScion User

best thing in l2 is the community

:Roflmao:

Raska and CM Fragola like this.
  4. Paljar

Paljar User

It's the worst thing too ;)

For me the absolute most amazing thing in l2 is the sky. Everytime I look at the sky it looks different and its always beautifull.

Yesterday i decided to walk from hunters village to enchanted valley instead of porting and on my way there I realised that in all these years of playing l2, I had never been at the mountains left of the path. Its a pretty big area without mobs or reasons to go there, but still looks nice with trees and stuff. Those moments of discovering new content also amaze me.

AbeFischer and CM Fragola like this.
  5. Delray Misfit

Delray Misfit User

What I love about Lineage 2 Classic is the freedom the game lets you enjoy. Unlike other MMOs where you can get bogged down in daily quests and gated content, you choose what you want to do that day and there is no hard limit on how much you can achieve in any single day. This is something that is slowly disappearing from MMOs and it is part of the reason why the MMO community is slowly losing their love of the genre.

In Lineage 2, every day you achieve something. Maybe that is making some adena on the market, a few percent XP on your character or perhaps for some it is making new friends and sharing your enjoyment of the game. Its up to you what you want to do today so that tomorrow you can say that you achieved your goals.

As a bonus, on Skelth you get to play with some awesome people. Like this guy...

6. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

I love the WASD movement. It's super smooth, great for circling around when pulling trains, great for keeping your distance in pvp. Devs did a great job there, couldnt imagine playing without it anymore

[​IMG]

7. Suchy

Suchy User

LineIIage is kind of old game, but classic spirit bring it to next lvl. Keep things up!
    [​IMG]

8. Hurt.

Hurt. User

[​IMG]I'm thankful I can still have a home on Lineage 2 classic.

(Me and my wife on retail from Lionna)

Attached Files:

Kadden, Delray Misfit and SweaterWthr like this.
  9. patro

patro User

Me and my friend Bill, met each other for the first time in another Lineage 2 server (At dion gk).
    When Innova announced the opening of Skelth, a dream was borned! We were so excited that we quited that server and played no more in other servers until the epic moment of the beginning of Skelth. Thousands of thoughts and strategys and planning until the first day.
    We have been active since the first day despite the dark days of the server or the difficult days of our lives.
    Thanks to this game, I met my best friend in real life and thanks to Skelth, our friendship became even stronger!
    1 Server, Thousands of beautiful moments! We are still here, we are still friends. Best friends!
    [​IMG]

10. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

E re gledia

[​IMG]

BlackRainbow and patro like this.
  11. BlackRainbow

BlackRainbow User

Finny, Troy, arabinos and 1 other person like this.
  12. BlackRainbow

BlackRainbow User

Troy likes this.
  13. Finny

Finny User

What do i love about l2 classic? It's not like private servers i used to play - rushing for month or two and server was starting to die. Maybe you need to work harder to achieve something here but when you reach your goal, its way more satisfying. And throughout this process you can make new friendships which will last even if you decide to make break or stop playing at all ;) And also, this is the first server i believe when i had some time for a little roleplay ;)
    [​IMG]

14. Horyon

Horyon User

I make a montage with 2 old prints. If is not in the rules just enjoy!!!

[​IMG]

This is how i feel... Memories from me 12 years!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Vallorian, Kadden, Constance9 and 5 others like this.
  15. Adekin

Adekin User

war never ends but love conquers all

Attached Files:

BlackRainbow likes this.
  16. Kadden

Kadden User

Getting lost in the world of Aden, and feeling like I've barely explored what the game has to offer.

Logging in every day to a new challenge, a new goal to overcome. Always having something to look forward to, and people to explore it with.

It's the feeling of being a newbie and learning things as you go, and its one of the most underrated aspects of this game. There's something immensely satisfying about knowing there's always something new to come.

So I guess my favourite thing in L2 is the journey. After all, "Skelth is a marathon, not a race".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]