1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D/C

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ziggle, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

I believe that even if the rest is fine, there may be a conflict between your ISP and Innova, a bad redirection, a type of traffic not allowed. Always better to check.

I doubt there will be any baseball compensation for that, but dreaming costs nothing :D

2. DatScion

DatScion User

I never had this barcode error before , after update , every second time I load a window it full of barcodes.

btw stop tell ur clients to check their ISP if everyone knows its the servers problem , doesnt make the company look good at all.

And they better give something , I payed Accounts without beeing able to play at all.

Cheers

ziggle likes this.
  3. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Known issue, waiting for a fix from the KR devs, until then restart your game until it's done

Could you please define "everyone" ? As I heard there was exactly one ticket about this last week, there are few more today afaik, but it clearly doesn't seems to be a server wide issue.

When something affected the whole server, like hundreds or people having several DC in the same evening, we got "something".

Hower, out of curiosity and related to the topic at hand, how many boxes do you have logged on average ?

4. krege

krege Tech moderator 4game Global moderator

Outdated topic. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.