1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COUNCIL ARMOURS

Discussion in 'Community' started by GTX001, Apr 16, 2018.

1. GTX001

GTX001 User

I would like to know your thoughts about Council Armors (CA) in game? Do you think GM should remove it? or leave it? Personally, from my experience and opinion, CA will cost a lot of negative damage in the game in the long run. Right now, the game is fully secured from cheat engines. However, as we can see, we have alot of players all over the world and i know some people will try to hack the game. The CA bug armours can destroy the game. Last thought, the game is extremely hardcore which means producing/hunting armours/items etc is hard and difficult which is fun. In relations to this, it means that normal player (NOT COUNCIL) will have definitely NO chance against Council players. The CA set give enormous Bonus effect which is so unfair for other players. The councils already got their Buff Aura which is acceptable as a representative of the race. However, i'm pointing out the disadvantage of CA armours for regular players. Just my opinion..

2. BadBoy

BadBoy User

Absolutely NOT .

3. nedius007

nedius007 User

No need to remove them since only up to 50 ones not like on USA where they have up to 55