1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"MAU". GM? HELLO?

Discussion in 'Community' started by GTX001, Apr 20, 2018.

1. GTX001

GTX001 User

How long would it take for GM to see the imbalance MAU is costing this game? GOLIATH 45 Arms 48 arms, HIT 53 SET TANK with 8k to 10k Damage? DPS CHIP from 100% to 0% in 2 mins? Goliath MAU with high amount of HP and with OP damage? You're losing players day by day you ignore this problem. Im out of here

G'bye RF Europe.

RussianGuy likes this.
  2. ChumbO

ChumbO User

desequilíbrio. corrida bell unicar no servidor em poucos dias.

3. Poptyping

Poptyping User

Hello, 45 arms do not exist. 48 Catapult hits 6k on 47 set melee acc, goliath about 4k, they hit hard but please do not exaggerate.

4. ISBNgaming

ISBNgaming User

The mau in itself is not bugged, but the panzer generators from cashshop add 100% damage each which is definitely not intended.
    If you ever played on a normal server you should realize that hitting jaded 53 coras for 9k in 48 arms is not the norm, if it were 51 arms fine but not on 48.
    I myself am using a full 47 int force set and get hit for 9-10k from 48 golis, thats maublessing levels of damage.

5. Splodey

Splodey User

Yep, this is true. Nerf Panzers before an AR hits 51 and one shots the server.

6. Feosky82

Feosky82 User

Striker hit in MAU 8k oneshoot , 30lvl skill, 38k damage.
    Apr 24, 2018
    My 49 MAU was die in 5 skill cora ranger. I all said

Ekabol likes this.
  7. Tydyt

Tydyt User

Talking about the best equipped players, right? So its really great for maus, they will get almost no damage on them once they are in 55 mau (and these already 55 geared players cant gear more).

8. R4D4MANTYS

R4D4MANTYS User

lol... how many ppl are crying in this discussion ? with my full 45 catapult or goliath I'm being hitted for more than 20k damage every time, and sometimes i got destroyed (too much damage in few seconds).
    This is the game.
    Every time you hit a mau, the owner is going to spend money to repair it... alot of money, depending on damage quantity. When a mau hit you ? If you get killed you lose cp... some heal potions (1 or 2)... and ?
    When you kill a mau... lose cp and the owner is going to spend milions of race currency to buy a new one full geared...
    So stop with this "baby cry".