1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CW Win freezes RF

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dilletante, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dilletante

Dilletante User

This is the ONLY server in which it happens: when we (and I mean "we", because I already checked am not the only one) break the chip in CW, the game freezes. After a bit, it unfreezes, but by then, no more loot and I am usually dead, either to guards or enemy race. Sometimes it even goes to the lenght of needing to alt-ctrl-del it, because it simply dies out.

Why is that it only happens here, and what can you guys do to solve it? Really, it's annoying, specially considering I'm Armor Rider, so a game freezing for no reason in a place full of enemies usually means another MAU destroyed.

And before the obvious questions arise: this is no video card issue or any of the like, and everything here is updated. The issue is not on my end, since it (and I cant stress this enough) only happens on this server.

2. krege

krege User

Please post result of process diagnostics from check4game utility (http://www.check4game.com/lineage2.en.html).

3. Dilletante

Dilletante User

Ok... I would, surelly, but... I cant understand a single word there (the RF utility is in russian). =/

4. krege

krege User

Use l2en one (from my link). It will work for RFO too.

5. krege

krege User

Outdated topic. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.