1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

How to make money? Easy! Tips from the Blacksmith.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ChairmanCraft, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

Hello! I gaming on Skelth at 2 windows (WS+SE) 2,5 months.
    Now I earn about 8-10kk/day so I hope my tips will help beginners!

A tip for those who do not have the money:
    - Most likely, you just started playing, this period will take approximately 3-4 hours (before 20 lv.)
    - Get all the rewards per level from the table (besides Rune on 5 lv. / EXP-scrolls leave for later).
    - Pay attention to the question mark in the lower right corner, click on it, complete the quests.
    - When you up 20 lv. you'll have ~200,000 aden - this money will be your starting capital.

How to earn 1,000,000-2,000,000 (1-2kk), having on hands 200,000 (200k) adena:
    - Tip 1 (profit 50-100%): Take a closer look to prices on resources. Some resources you can sell with extra charge of 50-100%. Trade in resources will bring you 1-2kk adena for 2-3 days.
    - Tip 2 (profit across EXP): If you gaming at 2+ windows or you gaming Scavenger, you'll can just kill mobs and across 2-3 days you will be have 1-2kk adena.

How to earn 3-4kk+ on day, having on hands 1-2kk:
    - Make items. Compare the cost recipes/resources/key's and finished thing (top C weapons, and all top B equipment). Used Craft calculator: http://l2help.me/en (this will help you a lot). Try sell sets (BW Heavy set, BO jewerly set, etc), open additional cells can with help Fresh Blue Mackerel with a fishman. Look for resources suppliers, this will save time. Sit on the trade 24/7.

For example: Making BW Helmets. Cost: 1 craft (60%) = 750k, 50 crafts (60%) = 37.5kk, you will get 30 BW helmets, with are cost (30*1,8kk) 54kk, profit: 54-37.5=16.5kk, not so bad!
    [​IMG]
    Behind work:
    [​IMG]

If you need help, write me in game: "ChairmanCraft.
    Or visit my smithy, I will make you a discount: Blacksmith's services.

2. Zodac

Zodac User

this is the first non copy pasta guide yet its the worst. You throw numbers through the air without any kind of proof neither name the materials specificly. Also the last example where you ensure ppl that they will get 60% craftt is beyond ******ed.

Szprot, OutBacks and atraa like this.
  3. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

You are mistaken. I show an example where there are 50 crafts Helmets with chances 60%, out of 50 crafts will be released 30 Helmets (50*0,6=30), 1 craft=750k, 50 crafts=37.5kk, 50crafts=30 Helmets, 30 Helmets by 1.8kk=54kk, 54-37.5=16.5kk profit, mm, now price on the helmet 2kk, total profit will be: 60-37.5=22.5kk, even steeper than in the guide, and this is just a good example, I propose to draw attention to other things, that would reduce competition (C-weapons, all B things, etc.). Everything corresponds to reality. I recommend that you learn to count.
    My friend, I know all the prices by heart, the purchase price and the sale price. In my guide worth is the average price between buying and selling, it fully corresponds to the market, so that, stop deceive readers.
    That's your opinion, 9 ppl put like and think differently. Of course guide is very compressed, but it conveys the essential tips (is engaged in craft, and make good money), i think this is what the beginner needs! It's not so easy to explain how to make big money with a full zero for 2,000 characters. But, such rules of the contest.
    Can you argue your words? eg copy source? I do not like to waste time, so i'm willing to pay you 100kk aden, if you show my guide on another source, are you ready to pay me 100kk, if your words will not find their confirmation?
    I accept your comment as an act of aggression and provocation, so our dialogue will be based only on concrete evidence. All the best, funny man.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    AquaMarine and VaBybi like this.
  4. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

ChairmanCraft, thats our forum troll. Read and enjoy his work, dont take it seriously :)

ChairmanCraft likes this.
  5. Zodac

Zodac User

Non copy pasta = not copied in case you are still in 1998.
    You know the prices by heart? great guide for someone else than you. 10/10 sharing no information

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  6. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

No arguments, although I gave you a chance to argue with me and win 100kk. I will not dialogue with you any more, I do not like to waste time on trolls. All the best.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  7. Zodac

Zodac User

you can't even read

8. Pro100Maxx

Pro100Maxx User

Good guide! Real tips on earnings, what else is needed.
    Thank you, Chairman.

9. M.Friedman

M.Friedman User

Thanks for the guide! I hope you make more.

10. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

Thanks guys! Do not lose the opportunity to earn! This guy is buying up a lot.

[​IMG]

11. Italianomedio

Italianomedio User

TY A LOT MATE

12. iFilda

iFilda User

Are there some other good crafts for profit beside bw helm? Especially c grade? With a cheap key mats and reasonable profit.