1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. EVENT news news forum forum useful

New to Classic - questions :)

Discussion in 'New to Our Server' started by Duras24, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Duras24

Duras24 User

Hello, im an old L2 player, played a lot in the past, mostly on privates, from 2004 i think.
    I ahve some questions:
    1. I see its a sub based version. Its only 2 euro, or is it just the first month?
    2. Is it worth playing, or ill get bored because of low population?
    3. I would like to make a SR as main. Archers are good here or i should change my mind?
    4. How is the community in game?

Ty !

2. LordSokar

LordSokar User

1. I see its a sub based version. Its only 2 euro, or is it just the first month?

Only for the first month, 10 euro after, or 24? for 3 months.

2. Is it worth playing, or ill get bored because of low population?

I don't want to sugarcoat anything... the reality of this server can be a bit harsh sometimes.
    Population is not bad, don't know about the level distribution (how many low, mid and high level players there are).
    I wouldn't expect you to get too bored if you socialize and find a clan.

3. I would like to make a SR as main. Archers are good here or i should change my mind?

Archers are OK, but you need to have a buffer or find a party fast (pretty much for any char you go, you need support / party).

4. How is the community in game?

No idea how to answer... really as with any server there are nice moments but drama as well.
    Community is in general nice and welcoming, for sure if you are friendly you'll find a clan (with some topics bringing the worst in people and some mob mentality).
    I would say you can find groups to fit most styles of play, from the most relaxed to somewhat more intense.

Just to conclude, I think is worth playing here.

3. splashit

splashit User

1. y its sub-based 1st month 2eu , laterz montly 10eu/3months 25eu
    2. yeah , indeed many people just starting this days and the comunity is great itself out of the drama between both sides (red and blue)
    3. SR is the weakest archer class in classic , change ur mind and make Phantom ranger if u wanna play archer ;)
    4. as always some people is good , some other are evil :)

its worth playing it ! go , dont waste more timeeeeeee <3

4. Duras24

Duras24 User

Ok got it, ty for answers ! ;)