1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help getting my pt moving!

Discussion in 'Community' started by RinSnooze, Aug 15, 2018.

1. RinSnooze

RinSnooze User

Hello, I am new to this game and it's community.

I have begun my journey as a Warrior, and am currently trying to take advantage of the event going on. I have limited time, so I would not like to start over.

I am currently level 23, and am trying to skill my Ranged, Force, Summon, and anything else that I had not already begun skilling with normal leveling. I seem to be stuckish.

How do I get my skills to level up when I only land misses. I have exhausted my arrows with pure misses using a bow tryingn to get atleast a little bit of exp to begin the leveling process but I want to succeed.

Is there any advice that may help me to get my character progressing forward towards my goal without having to start over?.

2. RinSnooze

RinSnooze User

I forgot to point out that my Ranged, force and summon are currently level 1. I need a way to raise them enough to be able to attack and raise them beyond that point.

3. nedius007

nedius007 User

Since u only lvl 23 buy lvl 7 white waep from npc and try some lower lvl mobs that are stil red to u until it go up

4. RinSnooze

RinSnooze User

I have tried this, but I Still miss with every attack and skill use on the lowest level monster I can gain pt with.

5. Omulet

Omulet User

First of all go to a mob that has at least 1 red dot on their name tag, second if your cora/bell use defence debuff force skill or defence debuff grenade for acc, this will lower the defence of the mob so you have a chance of hiting with more dmg, third is for you to use accuracy potions or atk potions to increase your chance of hiting and for last buy a ranged weapon that you can use, intense is better even type A

6. Omulet

Omulet User

Forgot to say that when you use force debuf powers it basicaly inscreasing your force PT also, so its gona be easier for you to lvl up Force PT