1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyrant or destro duo help

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Nancie, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Nancie

Nancie User

Hey guys going to be starting again and thinking of a destroyer or tyrant with a boxed buffer.

I might also add a bd but not sure yet..

Which is easier to solo with tyrant or destroyer and can keep himself alive with that group.

If it’s the duo should I go PP or wc?

Trio, wc or pp?

Thanks guys

2. gazetoula

gazetoula User

For every new player PP is the first best option so lets say :
    Destro pp Bd ( slow at the begining but good dmg .stews for Vr can do the job )
    Tyrr pp Bd ( fast all the way no big difference on dmg from destro same thing for Vr stews)
    • Or Destro Wc Bd ( slow antill 68 but thinking about Cov laters its the best option)
    • Ofc you can add one pp if y can afford 4 accounts

3. Dergand

Dergand User

I would say it depends alot on what goals u have and on ur play style.

If u can afford 3 account, do it. and pick a bd with ur buffer.
    since exping is kinda hard u should keep in mind that u can use ur pp and bd out of party only as buffboxes from lvl 58 since they have all most needed buffs and dances then, vr from fishing. If u play mostly in partys with clan/Randoms/CP this is a very fine support back up if u have to solo and it dont eat ur exp.

While u think more in Future and u dont care so much about ur grind speed, pick a wc+bd and level em with u up to 76 for cov. and use both chars assisting on looped makro. that means at least they will need some basic gear for decent dmg too.
    The biggest Problem on this set up is u will lack on heals and ur wc will get importand buffs very late.

about destro or tyrant it about what u like. destros hit hard and slow, but frenzy+zealot are make em a beast,specialy on raids and clan arena ur a welcome quest.
    Guts, Battle Roar and immortal life gives u some bonus if it come to survivality. Destro is more tanky coz of heavy armor mastery and dont need so much shots with a 2-handed weapon.
    Destro ***** a bit on open pvp, bcz hes slow and have no range skills, here shines the tyrant way more with speed totems and "nukes".
    Tyrants a great and fast killers, and fun to play too. its nice to pull mobs with rangeskills.

4. Nancie

Nancie User

What about pp destro and spoiler, it might be a bit slower than with a bd but I would really like to make adena from spoiling.

Is that viable?