1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dalant after update

Discussion in 'Community' started by TonyStarkBR, Aug 26, 2018.

1. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

I was playing with a Bellato Pilot, i was not able to buy stuff, until i selles some talics at NPCs, then i made a Bellato Crafter to make gear and weapons (UTS is empty) now that i get to lvl 40 the grand update just re-modeled all crafting stuff... but now NPCs sell all the crafting i was wanting to make, the problem is that now we dont get more talics from rare ore boxes or looting mobs in crag mine map, only mining, and everything on NPC is expensive, without crafting my gear, u just got stuck... What should i do now?

2. Omulet

Omulet User

They said you can kill turncoats in settle for some coupons that give you money
    Sette Desert.
    • from the guardians of the enemy portals you can receive:
    • sharvings A B C to be able to put turrets
    • parts of "C", "C", "R" uniting which you will receive CCR coupon of 25.000.000+ race currency.

3. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

No luck at Sette Desert, or the drop rate is real low, or these itens are not droping at all.

4. Omulet

Omulet User

they might not implemented this yet, i think

5. Bezeq

Bezeq User

So, have u found solution for making money ?

6. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

Well, i am getting A LOT of help from my guild mates and others race leaders (i am bellato). Other than that i am mining. One time our race win the CW, the loot from chip is awesome, a lot of talics, with some from mining its where i am getting 60% my dalant, the other 40% some people donate to me when i am in need to get new MAU parts or gear.

7. Bezeq

Bezeq User

Alright, thanks.

8. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

I am back at Sette to complete level quests and now, i am lvl 49 with premmy, elite spells drop is very high, each elite spell can be selled at NPC for 357k, its a high profite farming!