1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cash Shop

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TonyStarkBR, Aug 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

I cant set up a number to buy potions, i cant change the rental period of the rings, and i cant find a potion that increasses the mine rate in +400% for 30 minutes.

Also, as i buy premium to get 2 accounts running in the same computer, i need to be premmy in both accounts or just in one? (i have created a second account and made a Holy Chandra to heal my other main character and /or just loot stuff wili i keep killing monsters).

2. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

So, no one knows how can i buy potions from Cash Shop?

About the +400% mine rate its a chip drop from CW, and i get +200% last CW, i gess it was not 400% after all, but the potion is real.

What about playing with more than one account in the same computer? I need to me premmy with both accounts or only one?

3. nedius007

nedius007 User

i dont have a problem with setting up a number amount of potions i want to buy in cash chop its working for me and for the mine rate increase those drop from chip wars chip and holystone keeper

4. TonyStarkBR

TonyStarkBR User

I can set ammount in Cashshop now, first you have to buy cash, after that you can set up a ammount.

About 2 games at same time in the PC its worthless... i cant set the second account to autoloot... who knows how, if have a way at all, please tell me.

5. Jirath

Jirath User

Hello Tony, You need 2nd computers to autoloot :/

6. krege

krege Tech moderator 4game Global moderator

Outdated topic. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.