1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Event] Gathering around the bonfire

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Yumi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]

Welcome, traveler!
    Very unusual merchants now and then arrive on the Elmoreden continent. Then ParaPara Cats of the Red Libra guild even organized a market in Giran, the Chef Monkey carved a special bait for fishermen. But this time a very unusual merchant travels around the cities. And he sells... Magic Fire!

Step 1. Collect Pieces of Wood

Go hunting and collect Pieces of Wood from monsters of Elmoreden! But remember: a standard drop penalty is applied to the event items. If a character is hunting low-level monsters, he is unlikely to get event items.

[​IMG]

In addition to the Pieces of Wood, you will also receive Magic Woodpiles and Large Magic Woodpiles while hunting. They will drop less often than pieces of wood, but there is still a chance!

Step 2. Exchange Pieces of Wood for Woodpiles

Once colltected enough Pieces of Wood, go find the Magic Fire Merchant Bliss in any town (except Goddard) to exchange them for Magic Woordpiles and Large Magic Woodpiles at the following rate:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tip: use /target Bliss command to quikly find the event NPC.

Step 3. Light a fire!

Double-click on Magic Woodpile to summon a magic bonfire:

[​IMG]

Use the Magic Fan of your choice to ignite the magic bonfire. You can purchase it from the Magic Fire Merchant Bliss for 10 000 Adena.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regardless of the fan color, the magic fan gives two active skills Breeze and Gust. With these skills you must kindle and blow out the summoned bonfire. Using the Gust skill makes the character immobilized for a few seconds (similar to 'Stun'). The fan skills can only be used on Magic Woodpiles, other characters or monsters are not affected by the skills.

To handle with a large woodpile you'll need a group of at least 3 characters armed with fans!

Note that after summoning the Magic Woodpiles are burning for 40 seconds , and the large ones are burning for only 55 seconds.

Step 4. Obtain the reward

After successfully kindling and blowing out the Magic Woodpile you will receive Flower Sweets (x1) and Pumpkin Sweets (x1) with a 100% chance. From the Large Magic Woodpiles you'll be receiving 2 of each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the spoilers below to see the list of main rewards from the woodpiles.
    NB: there is a chance that you can receive no main reward from the woodpiles, except for Flower/Pumpkin Sweets.

Magic Woodpile
    [​IMG]

Large Magic Woodpile
    [​IMG]

Don't forget about buffs!

Bliss is ready to give each traveler an awesome buff set. The buff set is given for 1 hour and it can be renewed as many times as you want!
    Focus - Event: Increases Critical Rate by 30% for 60 minutes.
    Death Whisper - Event: Increases P. Critical Damage by 35% for 60 minutes.
    Haste - Event: Increases Atk. Spd. by 33% for 60 minutes.
    Guidance - Event: Increases P. Accuracy by 4 for 60 minutes.
    Blessed Body - Event: Increases Max HP by 35% for 60 minutes.
    Blessed Soul - Event: Increases Max MP by 35% for 60 minutes.
    Agility - Event: Increases P.Evasion by 4 for 60 minutes.
    Acumen - Event: Increases Casting Spd. by 30% for 60 minutes.
    Decrease Weight - Event: Increases the weight penalty interval by 9000 for 60 minutes.
    Might - Event: Increases P. Atk. by 15% for 60 minutes.
    Shield - Event: Increases P. Def. by 15% for 60 minutes.
    Magic Barrier - Event: Increases M. Def. by 30% for 60 minutes.
    Vampiric Rage - Event: Recovers as HP 9% of the physical damage inflicted on the enemy with a certain probability for 60 minutes.
    Empower - Event: Increases M. Atk. by 75% for 60 minutes.
    Wind Walk - Event: For 60 minutes Speed +33.
    Berserker's Spirit - Event: Decreases a party member's P. Def. by 8%, M. Def. by 16% and P.Evasion by 4, and increases P. Atk. by 8%, M. Atk. by 16%, Atk. Spd. by 8%, Casting Spd. by 8% and Speed by 8 for 20 minutes.
    Wild Magic - Event: For 60 minutes, increases M.Crit.Rate by 20.
    Clarity - Event: For 60 minutes, decreases physical skill MP Consumption by 20%, magic skill MP Consumption by 10%, and song/dance skill MP Consumption by 20%.

* The event buffs are removed upon death and moving to the Olympiad.

Additional Information:
    1. The even items drop rate is doubled every day from 6pm to 12am.

Remember: the event ends on September 19th. Have fun with Bliss in Elmoreden!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    sobek, ChairmanCraft, enereS and 4 others like this.
  2. Satrianilal

Satrianilal User

Isnt there too many events? I know you are trying to catch up to RU bcuz u **** up with the seven signs update timing, but 3 events at once? Cmon wtf... newbie attendance and bonfire? I dont even have enough inventory space for that:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
  3. sloots

sloots User

The events are setup in a way that a new player or a recently banned player can create an account, start xping with full buffs, sell event items and buy real gear by the time they get caught up.

4. Resider

Resider User

Not enough events - ppl cry, alot of events - ppl cry, **** you all you trash piece of ****s. die in hell!

Szprot likes this.
  5. GentlemanJim

GentlemanJim User

Love it, love it, love it! Don't let the complainers get to you. Keep the good events coming.

6. gszell91

gszell91 User

At least i see some improvements compared to lottery event. i hope that one never happens again.
    At least here u get sealed rune worth 65k adenas, thats something, better than arrows on previous one :D

7. Satrianilal

Satrianilal User

First you should relax buddy. Maybe have a hot glass of coco?
    Second, i was saying that 3 events at a time is overkill. I like the events. But not three at a time.

8. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

Another event who benefits the loopers .. hooray for loopers.

AquaMarine, OutBacks and Troy like this.
  9. gszell91

gszell91 User

Solution: every1 and their grandmother is looping :D
    I like this event.

10. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

A week has passed. Why does no one post the screenshots? For reference, screenshots of russian servers:
    --------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Orfen for 60 seconds:

Cost Large for the last day:

Einhasad:
    [​IMG]

Paagrio:
    [​IMG]

Shillien:
    [​IMG]

Gran Kain:
    [​IMG]

I regret that the European community does not know the real price of the Large Woodpile.

I'm sure the top clans open a more than one thousand Large Woodpile. But they are silent about the received items, artificially holding the price, it's not fair to beginners and middle class.

On russian servers, the purchase price reached 1.5kk, why should we sell 2 times cheaper? I recommend all sellers to raise the sale price to 1-1,2kk.

My good friend-dwarf which the owns a lot of information said that if the sale price will fall is below 700k, it's more profitable to simply open these Large, I will personally follow his advice. I hope I have helped you.

And please post the photos.

Thank you all!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    AquaMarine and M0R0ND0 like this.
  11. Ginto

Ginto User

not wierd they have more adena in movement and they also have a bigger community thats willing to pay so ofc there prices gets jacked up higher

12. Paljar

Paljar User

also the items you can get from the event have drastically reduced prices on skelth. ppl that want epics, OE weapons already have those. market to sell them is small.

13. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

Maybe you're right. But I am very confused by the fact that people keep information about subjects in secret, this certainly affects the price and understates it, I try to make it so that everyone will be happy. What would the beginners and the middle class had hope earn though 2 weeks in this year.

14. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

Your info is not correct, because you dont take into account the situations when you open a lot and get nothing.

This morning I open 31 large, lets say thats 31kk. What I got cost no more than 5-6kk Few days ago we open 10 and got cloth pcs. Or sEWA.

15. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

The information about the objects is covered in secrecy, this is a clear sign of monopoly, any monopoly is bad for everyone, except for the monopolists themselves. If my information is not correct, the market will not change the price. I'm just sure the price is too low.

16. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

There is one more factor you both dont take into consideration. Those are fast money. Your farm the goods and you sell them asap. You dont wait or anything.

17. Kriza

Kriza User

Why Innova changed drop rate without any info?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  18. ChairmanCraft

ChairmanCraft User

On the Russian servers did not change the chances. I do not think that they have changed here.

[​IMG]

I believe that statements as:

[​IMG]

Are made to lower the price of a wood. Do not react to them.

Another one AQ russian servers:

[​IMG]

Do not sell Large less than 1kk.

19. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Event drop has not changed. Please refrain from spreading misleading information.

ChairmanCraft likes this.
  20. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

can you even modify those rates?